-Chapter 7-

Believe it or not. Jin haven't had his first kiss. Ever.

Despite his 'pretty-look' as what people around him would describe.

And no, he was not waiting for the love of his life to appear walking down gracefully on a grand staircase wearing glass shoes, nor was he expecting it to appear in a form of knight in shining armor, riding a while horse. The idea of him being in relationship or involved in anyone romantically is just not there yet.

Until...

"J..jungkook-ssi..."

BEEP. Jin's eyes traced down from Jungkook's veiny arms down to his fingers that have just touched the power off button on the heat insulated stove. His mouth was left hanging as he saw his stock on the pan simmered down to almost nothing.

"Told you not to burn my kitchen. Especially my Katsudon. I'm starving now." Jungkook smirked and backed away from the poor soul. He took a seat on the dining table, his eyes on his handphone, while his other hand was busy drying his hair with a towel. He doesn't seemed bothered by what just happened. Unlike the other, who's still breathing unevenly.

Jin slowly regained himself, and start preparing the ricebowl. He sat right across Jungkook and watched the latter ate hungrily. 

Jungkook's eyes diverted from his phone to the person in front of him. "Why aren't you eating?"

"It's ok. Your chicken stock can only serve for one. Besides, I'm not that hungry." Jin lied. He was starving too. "How's the food?" he added.

Instead of answering, Jungkook scooped one spoonful of rice and a slice of pork cutlet on top and extended his spoon, feeding Jin. "Eat."

"No it's ok Jungkook-ssi. You're hungry and I..."

"Eat. And tell me what do you think about your food." Jungkook forced the raven and the latter obliged as Jin himself is afraid that it might taste bad or burnt, but surprisingly it tasted as good as usual.

"So have you kissed before?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly which resulted Jin choking on the food that he was still munching. Jungkook passed him a glass of water which he gulped down the liquid. Jin knew that the guy was still waiting for his answer as he felt Jungkook's eyes staring at him. He shook his head. "I don't believe you." Jungkook commented.

Before Jin got a chance to reply, Jungkook fed him another spoonful and this time, Jin did not resist. Jungkook was amazed by how Jin's face beamed with every bite. The way how the latter chew down his food reminds him of how an alpaca eats. "There goes your second indirect kiss from me."

"What? That's not! We're only sharing spoons. I've done this with my appa before. Doesn't mean we're...kissing." Jin let out what Jungkook believes the cutest pout he had ever seen in his entire 22 years. The formers cheeks and ears turned rosy.

Jungkook chuckled. "I didn't say we were."  His laughs turned into another meaningful smirk, as he approach Jin just like how he did earlier. "Or... are you hoping for a real one?"

Lucky for Jin, his phone rang and it was Taehyung calling. "I...It's late. I'll be going." Jin gently pushed Jungkook's firm chest and stood up. 

Jungkook grabbed his key and wallet, following the raven out. "I'll drive you home."

"No it's ok Jungkook-ssi. Thanks." Jin hurried himself towards the private lift. He was about to pick up the phone but the ring died down, and he received a message instead.

Taetae

'Jin, I'm in front of your apt. Can you come out for a bit?'

As the lift opened, he quickly dropped his phone inside his duffle bag. He entered the metal box, and was horrified when the electricity went off no matter how hard he pressed the Ground button, the lift just won't budge. "Oh no...Jungkook-ssi..." Jin tried to find his phone in the dark, his breaths are getting shorter, tears started to roll down his cheeks. Suffocation is going to take his consciousness away any seconds when the electricity is back on and the doors are opened.