-Chapter 10-

It was the week after the acquisition. Despite everyone was busy with the transition, the process was quite flawless, almost nothing changed. Taehyung is still the CEO and holds the ultimate control over Vzit. Except for the part of where Taehyung have an extra burden to create a good performance and make regular reports to the new owner, none other than his buddy, Jungkook. V Enterprise does not need to move their office as they have already settled in one of the Jung Corp owned building. Jungkook on the other hand needs to establish a sister-company in the same building. The business focussing on more business acquisitions.

Other than Jungkook and Jin's friendship progressed, on the other side, Taehyung's been obviously distancing himself from Jin. Only calling upon Jin for big meetings, other than that, he will give and receive updates via emails. It was that day when Jin had enough of the almost-silent-treatment he's been receiving from his friend.

Jin walked down the hallway to the other side of the office floor, approaching Jimin who now works as Taehyung's assistant.

"Hey chim, quick check. Is Taehyung free now?"

"Oh hi hyung, yes, he's done for the day. Do you need anything?" Jimin asked.

Jin nodded in reply, his eyes moved towards the direction of Taehyung's office. There, his gaze met Taehyung's sharp ones, staring back at him through the glass panel. Taehyung's right hand reached out his phone and typed.

"Oh wait hyung." Jimin squinted his eyes to read the message he just got from Taehyung. From where Jin stood, he caught a glimpse of the text saying 'DND, no visitors.' Jin's gaze turned back to where Taehyung could be seen but was disappointed to see that the once clear glass panel is now frosted. "I'm sorry, but Taehyung is currently busy. Do you want me to slot you a meeting appointment?"

"No it's okay chim. Not business related. I'll catch up with him when he got time." Jin replied. "Speaking of catching up, it's been a while since all three of us hang out."

Jimin sighed. "Yeah, we've all been busy with the transition and all. It's my first job, and I entered the company during it's hellish week. I don't know if I can survive hyung." Jimin's puppy eyes looked up to meet Jin's eyes.

"Chim, is Taetae treating you well?" Jin voiced out his concern. He knew how Taehyung could stay calm and if he reached a certain limit, his anger could scare anyone, not physically, but his soft deep voice and choice of words can cut through people's feelings, especially on work related.

"Yeah he is hyung, just that it's overwhelming for me. Maybe I'll just need some time to get used to it. It'll get better. don't worry hyung." Jimin plastered a smile, assuring Jin. "I guess I'm still used to do nothing but play games the whole day."

Just as Jin was about to leave Jimin's desk, Namjoon appeared. Jin excused himself as he could see how both interacts. Especially knowing Namjoon is a very reserved person. Never really interact with anyone in the office other than work related stuff.

'Namjoon and Chimchim?'

A vibration from his pocket distracted him from Namjoon's and Jimin's scene. He fished out his phone from his pocket.

Jungkook

Jin, let's have dinner shall we? I need a bottle of soju. *Stressfaceemoticon*

Jin sighed, he planned to have a talk with Taehyung. He rejected Jungkook's offer and schedule it for another time. Thing's been going well between the two after their so-called-friendly-date over the weekend. Jin is no longer nervous towards the Jungkook. And Jungkook himself pretty much restrain himself from doing 'things' to Jin which the latter appreciates. Despite how exuberant Jungkook is, Jin was quite surprise that the former oblige to having the date as simple as possible. Nothing too flashy and extravagant.