-Chapter 8-

Taehyung woke up with a heavy banging in his head. He felt like shit. He groaned as he felt his body so weak from the hangover. 

"G'morning Tae. I hope you had a good night sleep." Jimin greeted. 

Taehyung turned his body to where the voice came from. Jimin was sitting on the bar stool by the kitchen island table, munching on his cereals.

"Ugh...how did I end up here?" 

Jimin rolled his eyes. He stood up and offered Taehyung a glass of water. "Oh great, you didn't remember. You were seducing me." 

Taehyung's eyes widen, he spit out water. "What? Did we...did we...?" 

"Ewh....gross Tae. Of course not you idiot!" Jimin smacked Taehyung's arm. "Not in a million years."

"That's a relief." Taehyung held his chest and he really is relieved. The last thing he wanted is to sleep with his buddy, moreover is his and Jin's buddy. 

"Tae, I'm going back to my game." Jimin stood up and walked back towards his room. 

"Hey Chim..." 

"What?"

"Come and work for me."

Jimin stoped his steps, he just stared back at Taehyung, no expressions were showed. Taehyung was about to open his mouth when Jimin replied, "When can I start?"

---

It was just a few minutes after ten. Jin leaned on the kitchen cabinet across Junsu, his appa stood right next to him. Seolbi was not feeling well, she clocked out earlier that day. They were enjoying their late dinner in the kitchen area.

"Jinnie, how's your work son? You mentioned about the acquisition the other day." Jaejoong asked as he placed more bulgogi beef in Jin's bowl.

"Yeah appa. It went well." Jin answered. He kept poking on the sliced beef with his chopsticks. He doesn't feel like eating. His mind was still on Taehyung avoiding him and also on a thank-you message he just sent to Jungkook an hour ago in which he have not received any reply yet. He's half afraid that it sounded weird or creepy. But then the things that's been happening on the past week is not normal to begin with.

"Then why are you feeling so gloomy?" the blonde asked.

"I don't know appa...Taetae have been acting weird to me lately."

Junsu's perked up upon mentioning Taehyung's name. He was still munching his food when he commented. "..that handsome guy..Jinnie..."

As if Jin predicted what Junsu was referring about, he rolled his eyes. "Please Junsu-hyung...it's been years. This does not have anything to do with him having feelings for me. Stop matchmaking us already."

"But it's true though. Quoting Jimin,  'You both look good together'. Right Jaejoong-hyung?" Junsu turned his head to the blonde across him, looking for back up.

Jaejoong looked back at Junsu then to his son. "Well...I can't say that you guys doesn't suit each other..."

Junsu's mouth was still full when his eyes immediately widen as he cuts off Jaejoong's words. "See! You have your appa's blessings!"

DING!

The front door of the bistro opens. Junsu quickly place down his bowl and chopsticks, pacing out of the kitchen. He was about to say inform the guest that the bistro is close for the day, when the handsome looking guy greeted him first.

"Hello, I'm looking for Kim Seokjin."

Junsu's mouth formed an 'o'. He was half surprised that there's a handsome guy came at this time of the night looking for Jin. Never happened. "And you are?"