chapter 12 (drunk fights and partying too hard) XxSmutxX

Grace sighs as she gets home from work and walks right into her room.

"I'M HOME HUNNY!" She shouts laughing to herself

"hi!" she hears Liam say from the kitchen

she quickly changes into some lazy day clothes before she walks into the kitchen. she smiles at Liam and he hands her a cup filled with soda.

"so me and the boys have decided we're all going to go to the cabin we went to the day before the tour" he says "it'll be fun"

"how long will you boys be gone?" she asks

"you mean how long are we?" he corrects "Grace you gotta come! it'll be so much fun"

"i don't gotta do anything!" Grace says

he whines

"pleaseee Grace it'll be fun!" he says

"no Liam" she says "you know me. i don't like extra drama. and i just know Harry'll be there and i'm not dealing with that. not now or hopefully ever."

"Grace Harry screwed up. he didn't think" Liam says

"does he ever?" she asks

Liam rolls his eyes avoiding arguing with her

"then i won't invite him!" Liam says "just please come with. it's not a good idea for you to be alone"

"i'm not going to cut over him" Grace states "i'm not that stupid"

"you have twice already" he says

she sighs and looks at him with anger. he just smirks since he just won the arguement. she walks to her chair and sits down. she reads some of the texts she gets from fans. he reads one over her shoulder and takes the phone

"hey i was reading that!" she states

"Grace stop reading this shit" Liam says "it's not healthy"

"like i have ever been healthy!" she states

he sits down with her and looks at her softly

"ok Grace that's it i'm texting the boys for a family meeting" he states "go sit on the couch 'cause you are stuck waiting for them"

she whines and walks into the living room sitting down on the couch. her fingers run over her love marks that are still fading. the three other boys get there with their girlfriends. Perrie hugs Grace and then Eleanor does. Sophia smiles at them and sits down on Liam's lap. Liam passes the phone down the line and Grace lets tears slip as everyone reads her messages from haters.

"Grace has been reading all of them" Liam states

Grace rolls her eyes. she came up with the idea of a gang session when Danielle and Liam had gotten into their first fight. now they are using it against her.

"Grace we need to know what happened between you and Harry" Eleanor says "the truth"

Grace sighs as she looks at all her friends. she has no choice but to tell them the truth and hope they won't judge.

"fine" she says standing up and clearing her throat "me and Harry were dating for a bit not long. about i guess since you eleanor saw my umm... marks... and when he heard and ran out he had pulled me into an ally and told me he loved me and wanted us to be together. he wanted to tell everyone but agreed to not telling anybody so that if we did split neither of us would loose you boys or girls. w-we ended up sleeping together after a few days together. which was the night before the break up. we both went to the gym together and some girl showed up and flirted with him. after a while i caught a bit of their coversation about her being horny and that she couldn't wait till the next night to have some real fun with him and he agreed. i stormed out ignoring the paps and then Zayn came and got me"