Chapter 3

Izuku's POV~

"Get the fuck away from him, you idiots!" Shoto yelled.

He rushed over to me, pushing Kirishima out of the way. "I need you to breath okay? Deep breath in." He said, grabbing me and pulling me to him like Dabi had done yesterday.

Yeah, Shoto had helped me through panic attacks to. Basically everyone had. They happened a lot.

I took my first shaky breath in and then let it out. "There you go, just keep going. Don't worry, you aren't gonna get arrested." He said as my breathing slowly evened out. He kept his hold on me, even after I was breathing semi normally. He was worried about the other two pros in the room.

"Care to explain what the hell is going on Icyhot? How the hell do you know Deku?" Kacchan spoke up.

Shoto looked at me. "Seriously? It was Bakugou that came up with that name?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I sheepishly shrugged. Shoto and I were close friends, he was kind of like an older brother to me, just like Dabi.

Shoto sighed and turned back to the others. "You two can leave now." He said.

"Like hell we're leaving!" Kacchan shouted.

"Yeah, we can't just let you stay here with a criminal that you clearly know well." Kirishima said skeptically.

"He's not a criminal." Shoto growled at them. I technically was at that point though. I had broken the law. Which also meant my blood wasn't a perfect shade of white anymore. I couldn't decide if I was happy or upset about it.

"Yes he is!" Kacchan and Kirishima yelled at the same time. Well Kacchan yelled, Kirishima just said it normally.

Shoto turned to me. "Izu, I need a knife." I handed him the pocket knife I always have on me. I don't have a quirk so I have to defend myself somehow.

He grabbed my hand, said "I'm sorry,", and sliced my hand open in a matter of seconds.

"Fuck, Shoto!" I yelled, grabbing my now bleeding hand. I gasped as I looked at it.

Pure white.

How?

"Not. a. criminal." Shoto growled, showing the other two pros that my blood was white, indicating I had never broken any laws.

"How the fuck?!" Kacchan yelled.

"But he was- he-" Kirishima trailed off.

"Yeah, what'd he do? Lock a door? Since when is locking a door illegal? It's an inconvenience, not a felony." Shoto pointed out. Well I guess he's not wrong.

"Well he trespassed to get here." Kirishima pointed out, still lost in thought about how my blood was white.

"It's a public space." He said with a shrug. I didn't even know that. I didn't know basically anything about the building.

"This is bullshit! We just have to let him go?" Kacchan said in a clearly annoyed tone.

"Yup." Shoto answered, standing up and pulling me to my feet. He had gauze in one of the pouches on his belt, so he wrapped my hand.

"Fuck this!" Kacchan yelled, storming out of the room.

Kirishima watched him go and then turned back to us. "Well um, sorry about everything then, since technically you didn't do anything. I mean you still did, and please don't do it again, but like- you know- just- never mind." He said, causing me to giggle at his stumbling over his words.