Chapter 6

Bakugou's POV~

I was leaning against the outside wall of a building, waiting for the two losers to talk about their feelings and make up, when I heard a female voice scream, "Izuku!"

I seriously don't think I've ever turned around so fast. I saw the crazy chick from the League running down the alley towards Ei and Izuku. I noticed that the smaller male was being held up by Ei. 'Shit, did he have another panic attack? What did Ei say to him?' I thought before sprinting down the narrow alley to where all the commotion was happening.

The Toga girl reached them before I did and tried ripping Izuku out of Ei's arms, but he didn't look like he was about to let go anytime soon. "Let him go! God he fucking passed out, he hasn't done that in years! What the hell did you do to him?!" She growled at him.

"I didn't do anything! We were just talking and I guess he freaked out and then he started hyperventilating, and then- and then- he passed out!" Ei rushed, clearly panicking now as well.

"Hey calm down, you can't help him if you have a panic attack to." I said softly to Ei and I place two fingers on Izuku's neck, making sure that he still had a pulse. I looked at his chest, watching as it rose and fell at a good pace. It seemed that after he passed out, his body just evened out.

"He's fine, just unconscious. We should probably get him to a hospital though." I pointed out, remaining as calm as possible. Usually I'd be the one freaking out and Ei would be the calm and rational one, but apparently our roles were reversing for the small, green, fluff that was currently passed out in Ei's arms.

"You'll do no such thing!" Toga shouted, grabbing onto Izuku's arm rather tightly.

"Are you kidding me right now? He just had a panic attack so severe he passed out. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but it's nearly impossible to do that. So yes, we will be taking him to a hospital." I said, my calm starting to slip away as this girl tried to put Izuku in even more danger by not getting him properly checked out.

"And what are you going to tell the doctors and nurses at the hospital? I don't know if you know this or not, but Izuku Midoriya hasn't existed for twelve years. Everyone thinks he's dead and that's the way he likes it. If you take him to a hospital, they'll involve the authorities and Izuku will be dragged away from the only family he's ever known. Do you really want to be responsible for that?" She spit back.

"What? Be responsible for giving Inko back the child she lost? Fuck yeah I want to be responsible for that." I shouted back. My mom and Inko have been best friends for years, and I still see her every now and then. She's never been the same since Izuku disappeared. She deserved to know that he was still alive.

"What about what he wants?! Have you even stopped to think that he might actually be happy with us and his life? How do you think he'd feel if he woke up and he could never see any of us again? Any of his siblings? How would he feel then?" She yelled. Before Ei or I could respond, she slipped her phone out of her pocket and typed something in. Thirty seconds later, a purple mist showed up right next to us and patchwork, handsie, and split walked out.

"The fuck is going here?" Patchwork asked, looking between Toga, Izuku, Ei and I.

I looked over at Toga. "You called in backup? That's just fucking pathetic." I growled at her.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over at Ei. "Can you guys at least make sure he's okay? Even if you don't take him to a hospital?" He asked them. I stared at him in disbelief.

Dusty scoffed at the question, "Of course we can, we're the League of Villains. You seriously think we don't have an infirmary?" If he weren't wearing a damn hand over his face, I bet he would have been rolling his eyes.