Chapter 5

Izuku's POV~

Kirishima came back with a few blankets and a pillow a few minute later. "It get's kind of cold, so I got you a few extra blankets." He said a little sheepishly.

I took the bedding from him with a smile. "Thanks Eijirou." I said. He turned a light shade of pink at my words. I wasn't really sure why though.

"Yeah, no problem. Wait, when did you cut your lip?" He asked me, walking closer and taking my face in his hands to get a closer look. It was my turn to become a light shade of pink.

"I-I didn't even notice it, must have happened during the fight." I said, not being able to look anywhere but his eyes. Said eyes, where still very much concentrated on my busted lip.

"C'mon, we should at least clean it off." He said, leading me through a hallway and to an open door that turned out to be a bathroom.

He set me down on the side of the tub and started to dig in the cupboards under the sink. He found what he was looking for, a black washcloth, and ran it under some water. I wasn't sure why he grabbed black, it would probably stain from my white blood. He moved to kneel in front of me, bringing the washcloth up to my lip and wiping away the small amount of dried blood that had collected there.

He had his eyes trained on my lower lip as he worked. I was once again getting lost in them. I couldn't help it. They were just so... captivating. And he was so close. You'd get lost in them to.

He suddenly stopped his movements and flicked his gaze up to meet mine. I could only assume that he'd finished cleaning off the blood. Our eyes locked and that's when it hit me, just how close we actually were. I could feel his warm breath fanning over my lips.

Then he started to lean even closer. It was a slow progression, but still there, prompting me to do the same. We tilted our heads, and I just felt a ghost of his lips against mine before a loud crash from upstairs caused us to jump apart.

"I-I should go- go check on that." He said, clearly just as flustered as me. He then nodded and disappeared out of the small bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the tub, gripping it tight. I was trying to catch my breath and steady my heart rate. 'What just happened?'

I shakily made my way out of the bathroom and over to the couch, where I would be sleeping for the night. I'd be gone before either of them woke up though, I didn't plan on staying there longer than absolutely necessary.

I curled up on their couch, wrapping myself in the blankets I was given, and trying to ignore the fact that they smelt like Kacchan and Eijirou.

As expected, I didn't get any sleep. Between what happened with Eijirou and what the League would think when I wasn't home when they woke up, I had to much anxiety to successfully fall asleep.

As soon as the sun came up, I was up and ready to leave. I looked around the kitchen, finding a pen and some paper. I wasn't just going to leave with no explanation.

I'm sorry for being such a bother, with everything. Thanks for like, not letting me die last night though.

I wasn't going for a well thought out letter, just an apology, mainly to Eijirou, and a thank you to both of them.

I heard footsteps upstairs and knew that I needed to leave now if I wanted to avoid them both. I set the note down and slipped out their front door. I took a deep breath of fresh air and started my walk back to the bar.

About twenty minutes later and I was lost. I rarely left the bar, and when I did, I stayed within a few block radius, I had never been on this side of the city. I had no clue where I was.