Chapter 9

Izuku's POV~

I was upset. I was mad. I was just a little bit hurt.

"Sho, I love you and everything, but shut up! You weren't there, you have no clue what actually happened. Besides, it was over a decade ago! He was a kid. Kid's do stupid stuff all the time. They can't tell right from wrong sometimes. Kacchan and Eijirou have both saved my ass twice now. Stop trying to protect from something I don't need protecting from. Please, I know what I'm doing."

I had no clue what I was doing.

I just knew that I really liked them. I knew that I trusted them with my life at that point. They had both proved that they were more than willing to save it, so I figured they deserved that thought.

I felt Kacchan's grip on my tighten as I ranted to Sho. Eiji's hand had moved from my hair to grab onto my hand, squeezing gently.

"Mido, that's no-" I cut him off before he could keep talking.

"Please Shoto, just don't. You know I hate fighting with you, so please just stop fighting. Realize that I can take care of myself, and heaven for bid I can't, then I'll have some amazing big brothers to beat up the guys that broke my heart, okay?" I asked him.

I saw him crack a small smile, reassuring me that we were still good. "Fine, but only because you're the biggest suck up ever." He said with a teasing eye roll.

I beamed at him, happy that he was finally letting me make my own decisions. The whole League, including Shoto, needed to realize that I wasn't a child anymore. I was a semi functioning adult.

"Thank you Shoto. Do I still require a babysitter now? I'm with Kacchan and Eiji. I'll be perfectly safe." I said, hoping that he'll feel guilty enough to let me be.

Shoto looked back and forth between the two other guys. Almost like he was trying to decide if they were worthy or not. It was strange, especially since Kacchan and Eiji seemed to be going along with it. I must have missed something while being 'home schooled'.

"Fine, but you still have to get home somehow." Shoto pointed out after a few seconds of silence.

"I'll call you?" I asked him hopefully.

"Yeah, you will." Shoto said, rolling his eyes again. "Keep an eye on him, okay?" He asked the two guys behind me as he walked away. Eiji just nodded in confirmation, Kacchan didn't do anything.

Once Shoto was out of the park, Kacchan abruptly turned me in his arms and pulled me into a hug. The sudden movement made me squeal, but then I just quietly giggled at Kacchan's apparent need for physical affection.

"You ready to talk?" Kacchan ask while still embracing me.

"Yup, but I have to do something first." I said, as Kacchan let me go.

I flipped around and pulled Eiji into a tight hug, similar to the one I just shared with Kacchan. "I didn't get to hug you yet." I said softly after we pulled apart.

"Damn it nerd, why do you have to be so cute all the fucking time?" Kacchan asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me to a park bench.

It was currently pretty late, the sky a dark black only broken up by the stars. The park was only illuminated by lamp posted that lined the walking path. Normal people wouldn't want to be out this late, but we weren't exactly normal people. A villain, the number one and three pro heroes, we weren't really scared of the dark.

"I assure you, I'm not." I said with a soft laugh as I pulled down to sit on the bench, in between them.

"Bullshit. Now what'd you want to talk to us about?" He asked, even if all of us knew exactly why we were there.