2 . Prologue

Narrator

He kicked the door open and entered his house, removing the tie off of his neck. The three actors entered the house fuming and raging in, as their fans pissed them off at the airport.

"Reason why I hate being popular. We can't even have our privacy?" Lay Zhang fumed in as he jumped on the couch stroking his fingers through his hair. Xiumin agreed to his statement and sat beside him.

"You are right." They both had their conversation deep before getting to sleep in their separate rooms of their shared dorm. Meantime, Sehun just lay on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking deep about something that has been at the back of his head for past few weeks.

Oh Sehun, the handsome and sexy actors of Asia is known for his best acting skills and dances. There isn't a single girl left who hadn't fallen in love with his beauty. He was admirable and cute. Sehun, Lay and Xiumin were the lead actors working together debuting on one of the most popular music entertainments of South Korea. Besides having a good profile among the public, they have the most saddest private lives they have. Sehun lost his dad when he was 5 and entered the cine field when he was 10 since it was he father's dream to see his son being a popular  figure in Korea. 

Though he is rich and can afford anything at the tip of his fingers, he never made an attempt to date any girl. He never find love in any woman. His heart was so pure that he doesn't want to spoil it for his fans. He had never been on any affair rumours till now, as he always kept avoiding contacts with girls. 

He leaned back closing his eyes shut and drifting of to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Sehun

I heard a banging loud sound far away which made me wake up from my dream. I pulled off the sheets and sneak out of the mansion heading to an unknown dark place. I walked along a dark scary forest, as I heard a mourning sound coming form a distance. I followed the sound in silence taking my steps slowly and shrieking inside in fear.

I came to a long empty field in middle of a forest. I took a glance around me in confuse. Where am I? I felt so unconscious. I stood in the middle of a dirty muddy pathway, somewhere alone in a woods. I was unclear of the path and started walking in random direction with my fingers shaking. I was surrounded by huge trees on both sides of the path, which resembled an out look of scary monsters. 

And in a glimpse of time, the scary dark sight turns out to be lit up bright by the shimmering moonlight. I looked above at the moon being so close and ten times larger than usual, landscaping the entire forest. 

I suddenly heard a voice humming a melody, behind me. I turn back quickly, but no one was there. The voice was mourning a soft and sad muse, but still the voice was angelic and beautiful. 

I followed the voice, trembling with excitement and fear at the same time. My heart starts to beat wildly as I got closer to the destined spot where the voice came from. A circle of grass around me, smooth as a lawn met my eyes gazed in bizarre. It was so amusing.

I saw a group of butterflies circling around me shining brightly, which made me feel like I was floating in the air. The butterflies started lifting me up somewhere, as I was forced to moved along with it. As it took me somewhere towards a cliff, I saw a figure of someone standing near the edge of the cliff. 

The butterflies left me and flown over to the person near the cliff. I narrowed my eyes to take a clear look at the person. It was a girl! Her gown covering till her upper thighs and her long hair waving in the wind made her look like an angel. 

The same voice and the same girl from my dreams. It was her. As I took my steps forward, she turns back fully facing me. And for the first time in my life, I saw her face. The one beautiful face I've been wanting to see all these days. She was so beautiful and angelic, she swept me away with her beautiful smile. As I was about to get closer to her, I fluttered opened my eyes panicking hard. 

It was all just a dream?! I sighed in disbelief and got off of my bed. I went to the nearby flower shop, as it is my mother's birthday I felt I need to present her something beautiful to make her cure and bloom everyday. I was wearing a hat covering half my face and had my glasses on, from not getting caught by our fans.

I took a bouquet of multi-colored roses and lilies which was so alluring. I took them to the counter placing on it looking around for some more flowers. 

"It's 25600 won sir!" As soon as I heard the voice, I lifted my head up for the first time only to drop my wallet fall to ground in shock. I saw the same girl from my dreams. It was her! My heard pounded for a moment, before taking it back in staring at her face. Those same beautiful eyes, pinkish cheeks, glossy lips and those same long hair tied up in pony. She looked the same from the dream last night. A smile curled up at the corner of my lips. 

"Sir! Are you there?" The smile faded when I figured out her gaze wan't on me, but she was looking behind me. I was confused.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She asked having the bouquet in her hands and still looking behind me.

"Yea.. yea I am here." I stammered. I saw a smile forming on her lips as she nod her head. 

"I am sorry sir! Ma'am has gone out and I was put in charge of the counter. Sorry for the inconvenience if you feel like I am ignoring you, because ... I can't see ... I am blind." Those words hit my heart and stabbed it several times.

How well do I know myself, until I found myself falling blinding in love with you?!