8 . My Love

4 hours later

"Doctor?" Sehun stood up from his seat when he saw the doctor walking out of the OP room after the surgery was over.

"Ahh Mr. Sehun, the surgery went well and she'll be unconscious for few hours. Now, you can go and visit her." The doctor said walking towards a room.

"Thank you, doctor." The actor felt relieved, he walks in the room where she was resting with her eyes closed and hands by her side. He slowly made his way towards her and sat at the chair beside the bed.

He held his hand tugging along with her soft cold ones, and give it a gentle squeeze. As time passed by, it was already 10 when the actor has fallen asleep beside her. Throughout the night he was lying there with his hand intertwined with hers.

The suns light rays beams directly on his face, made him cringe at the light blinding his vision. He let out a drowsy yawn as he slowly got up from the bed and looked beside him. Since what he saw completely blinded him, he rubbed his eyes once and looked down at his smiling angel.

"Se Ju? Se--Se Ju ah?" She stuttered taking his hands on hers with that certain smile that he wants to look at his entire life.

"Go Ara? Are you awake?" His charming smile left the pace.

"Nae." She chuckles cutely, which made him blush at her cuteness.

"Can you see me? Can you--see what is in front of you?" He asked her curiously. But his smile faded, when he noticed the changing reaction on her face.

"Ahh--It's like--It's like a--I don't know how to explain." She stuttered, as she made herself sit and lean back on the bed frame. The actor frowned wondering what she was talking about.

"Go Ara can you tell--" He was interrupted midway by the doctor entering the room.

"Ahh! Ms. Go Ara? Are you awake? Can you tell me what is this?" The doctor showed his hand in front of her face, but she squinted her eyes narrowing trying to examine what was in front of her.

But... "No. I can't see clearly." She said, which made Sehun sigh in disbelief.

"Good." The doctor said taking his steps back and turns to the actor.

"What happened to her?" Sehun has worriedly.

"Normally it takes a week or 2 for all the patients to recover their vision after the surgery. So, it's not a thing to worry about. Her vision right now will be blurry for next 2 weeks. So, you don't have to worry. Even after 2 weeks, she can't see everything completely. It'll take months for healing. So, don't worry." He said.

"So she can't see for next few months?" Sehun asked a bit hurt at his words.

"No! I didn't mean that. She can see, but not clearly. Like, she can't see long distance objects. So, be patient and take care of her."

"Okay doctor."

"You can take her home tonight and she has to take some medicines regularly." The actor nods his head, as the doctor lets out a smile before walking out.

* * *

Three months later

She shifted herself to the right and left and right and left and right and finally stopped when she noticed a figure lying next to her. She looked keenly, trying to focus on what she was seeing. "Se Ju ah? Are you awa--wait!" She paused, when something caught her sight. Meanwhile, he stared at her lovingly as she shifted cutely on the bed, before she looked at him deeply.