4 . Falling for you

Next day

He slowly opened the glass door while staring at the blind girl at the counter, who was serving one of the customers. He walked over to one of the racks with his hands dug inside his pocket, searching for a beautiful flower for his mother. Finally he grabbed a bunch of pink roses and walked to the counter.

"How much is this?" He asked. The blind girl just narrowed her brows before saying,

"It's 10,398 won, Sir." She said looking passed him.

"Here you go!" He slid the notes to her hand and grabbed the roses, before turning back and walking towards the door.

"If may I know, are you the one who visited here yesterday?" She asked him hesitantly. He stopped in his tracks and turns back with a smile to look at her.

"Yes I am." He took his steps towards her slowly while leaning the roses to his chest.

"Ahh! Your voice tells it." She said as her cheeks flushed red, made him giggle at her cuteness.

Ahh! So cute you are.

"Alright! So? Since we are familiar with each other already, can I get to know about you?" He asked clearing his throat. The blind girl crossed her arms near her chest and thought for a second deeply.

"Are you a Sehun fan too?" She raised her brows looking passed him keenly.

"Ahhh? Ah... ahhh yea yea! I am." He stuttered hard to find words.

"Really? Then we can." She rejoiced clapping her hands cutely, which earned a laugh from him.

"Ohw! Tha... That's great. When will your work ends up?" He shrugged.

"By 6 p.m." She said tilting her head to the side.

"I'll come and visit you here by 6 p.m, Okay?"

"Sure!" She said showing him her sweet smile.

Cute!

***

"Yay! jinjiya? Have you gone insane, Se? This is really funny to here." Xiumun exclaimed leaning back on the couch.

"Aniya, I just... wanted to... get close to her... for some sake." The whipped off actor said pouring some water on the glass, thinking about her not realising the water draining off of the glass over poured.

"Ahhh! Seems like someone is interested on girls?!" Lay said mockingly, which earned a death glare from Sehun and a giggle from Xiumin.

"Aishhh!"

"Yay! I was saying the truth." He complained throwing the pillow over him.

"Haan!" He caught it and throw it back on him.

"Well! How is mom? Is she better now?" Xiumin asked.

"Mmmm... Seems like she's getting better by day. I'll go check her out and be back by night." Sehun said quickly drinking the water and rushing to the door.

"After a date with that flower girl" Lay shouted sarcastically from the living room.

"Yay! It isn't a date."

"Ahhhh! I know I know."

***

"Mom? You should eat well and rest enough to get yourself better." Sehun said gently rubbing his mother's upper hand and leaning on her arm.

"Nae Sehun ah!" She was so weak and restless, as her eyes looked at him wearily.

"How is that girl you were talking about earlier?" She asked placing her hand softly on his cheek.