7 . Forever

"Go Ara please listen to me." He gripped both her arms tighter, pulling her closer to his chest. A small drop of tear drip down his cheeks, while watching the blind girl crawling over his shirt. 

The pain was so deep.

The pain of unbearable.

The pain was new to her.

"No please! Let me go inside. I want to feel her one last time. Please, Se Ju?" She cried tightening her grip on his shirt, as he looked down at her sadly. 

"Go Ara? Please listen to me." He said almost in whisper. She shook her head whimpering and crying loudly. 

"Mmm--How could sh--she le--leave me just like that? She was my everything--but--but why did she--" She almost poured out crying loud, before Sehun pressed her head to his chest and comforted her softly. 

"Baby! Please don't cry. I am here for you." He said softly making her calm down. But as much as he does, her cries never stopped instead it grows rapidly. 

"Why did she leave me? What happened to her?" She asked pulling off from the hug. 

*  *  *

Previous night

After Sehun visited his mom in the hospital, when he was about to go and meet Go Ara. He was stopped by someone when he was about to leave the hospital front door. He turns back and was surprised to see.,

"Mrs. Choi? What are you doing here?" He asked with a soft smile and walked towards her. Mrs. Choi stood in front of him, hands tugged with each other and her eyes were dry. 

"Sehun? I--I want to--talk to you about something." She said almost undertone, yet audible for him to hear. 

"Sure ajhuma." He said and made her sit on the chairs trailing along the hallway. He sat beside her and looked at her curiously. 

"I am a heart patient." She said, while looking at him with a blank expression. The actor sat there thrown back at her sudden unexpected words. 

"What?" 

"Go Ara doesn't knows about it. I've been taking treatment for past 5 years and--the doctor has said that--my life is about to end. So, there is no hope for me to live hereafter." She said as a small sad smile curled up at the corner of her lips.

"Mrs. Choi? Are you--serious?" The actor was still completely taken aback and finding so hard to gulp in the fact. 

"Yes. So--if I die tomorrow or any time it can be--please promise me one thing." She paused before taking his hands on hers, looking into his eyes intently. 

"Marry Go Ara and take care of her for the rest of your life. I know how much you love her, that's more than enough for me to leave the world peacefully without any burden. And also there is something else--I want you to do." Sehun let out a gasp in shock and his eyes were welling up. 

"I have signed for my eye donation. So, as soon as I die--the corneal transplantation will be conducted. At least, I'll be gratefully leaving the world with a fulfilled heart that she could no more live in the dark world. That'll be the happiest moment after I die. And also--it's my last wish. So, please talk to her and convince her about that. Okay?" She in stopped and looked at him eagerly waiting for his response, but instead all she gets was silence in response.

The actor looked at her in shock, couldn't find words to respond her. He stared at her with teary eyes as a small drop of the tear trails down his left cheek. He quickly took his hand and wipe it off, and gave her a sad smile.