3 . Obsession

Narrator

"Bli... Blind?" He stuttered looking at her in consolation, his heart was shattered for a second.

"Yes." She said smiling brightly. He snapped off those thoughts and grabbed the money from his wallet and slid it to her hand.

"Alright! Here you go." She grabbed it from him and brushed her fingers through every note, counting them. Sehun noticed her expression changing in a weird form.

"Sir? Are you sure that you gave me the exact amount?" She asked showing the money note stuck within her fingers.

"Yes?! Why?" He was perplexed.

"The number of notes doesn't balances it." He was taken aback when she said it.

"You've given me 400 won in excess." His jaw dropped grabbing the money from her and counted himself, to be only found what she said was true.

"Wow! Seriously? How were you able to find it?" He was amazed by her unbelievable talent. Suddenly her phone went off.

"Just a minute?" She excused him and walked to the other side of the counter.

"Hello Yoo na? ... Nae! I'll be there in an hour ... Bye." She hung up the call and went back to the counter.

"Sorry for making you wait! And thank you for shopping here. Visit us again." She said greeting him with a wide smile.

"You're welcome. Between, is your ringtone the song 'Hurt' by Oh Sehun?" He asked with a blushing smile on his face.

"Yes Sir! Have you heard of his songs? He is really amazing. His voice is the only thing that brightens my dark world. I love his songs so much." She said dreaming about him, which made him chuckle.

"Ohw! I am glad about it." He said carrying the bouquet in his hand.

"And also I am sorry if I am kind of annoying you, I really wanted to say this that your voice is more like his voice." She said blushing.

"Uhm... Haan! Yea yea, most of the people say that." He said hiding his blushes.

"Mmmm! Sorry for bothering you, Sir! Thank you and Visit us again." She said bowing her head.

"Mmmm." He looked with a smile one last before leaving the store. As he was about to leave, he bumped on someone who was about to get inside the store, and it turns out to be the owner of the flower shop.

"OMG!" She shouted looking at him.

"Shhhhhh!" He hushed her pulling her to a private place making sure no one has found him.

"omg! Oh oh oh ..." The woman stuttered.

"It's Oh Se Hun." He chuckled.

"omg, it's oh sehun." She screamed in low voice.

"I came here to buy some flowers and I've been managing to not get caught in public. Please don't freak out yourself and reveal me." He warned her.

"Oops! I am so sorry, Sir!" She said nodding her head.

"That's fine."

"Can you do me a favour?" He asked grabbing both her hands.

"Anything for you, Sir." She smiled widely.

"Good. At any cause, please don't let that girl know about my identity. It seems like she's been friendly to me and I don't want to spoil that. So, please don't tell I am actor Oh Sehun to her, okay?" He said.

"Sure, Sir!" The lady nod her head.

"Guess, I'll be visiting here more often." He said looking at the blind girl through the glass door from outside.