5 . Blooming days

Go Ara as yourself

That night they sat on the bench silently while watching stars. The cold wind of night was blowing and Sehun kept staring at his ethereal angel. She kept talking about him all the time, he was amazed how closely she has been following him during all this time. As the night grew the park almost got deserted but both of them were too oblivious to care about it. Sehun was so lost in her company that he wanted time to stop right there.

"Se Ju? Are you listening?", she shook him by holding his shoulder.

"Ahh..... yes!" Sehun replied.

"I said I am cold. Let's.....oh my." Sehun mentally cursed himself at his stupidity. In such a cold night he was out with her. He immediately took off his jacket and covered Go Ara. There was a small coffee shop near-by which he knew and he held her hand.

"Come on follow me." He said in a hurry.

"But where!?" Go Ara was surprised at his sudden touch.

"We are going to get something warm to drink. Don't worry I won't hurt you." Sehun reassured her. They crossed the road and Go Ara kept walking silently, with her hand clutched to the only man she trusts. She tried prying her hand off but Sehun's grip was strong. It was first time someone was holding her hand like that so softly. Numerous butterflies appeared in her stomach, giving her a new sense of protection. They reached the near by coffee shop and Sehun carefully guided her to sit on a chair gently. Sehun examined his surroundings and noticed that there was no one waiter around. He turned towards Go Ara and looked at her.

"Hold on. I will be back!" with that he left her. Go Ara felt a weird empty sensation, imaging the things happening around her. Sehun walked towards the counter and rang the bell. The receptionist who was sleeping with her face on desk jerked awake at this.

"Oh my God I am so sorry Sir."

"It's ok. Please send someone to that table." With that Sehun immediately turned around hoping not to get caught but failed miserably.

"Are you...?" That girl gave a shriek.

"Yes but please don't create any issue. I don't want to get caught as I am with a friend of mine right now." Sehun mumbled nervously. The last thing he wanted to desperately, is not getting caught by his fan right now.

"Sorry Sir I will be there."

Sehun went back to the table, noticed Go Ara now wearing his jacket and playing with the zip of his jacket.

Cute!

"You took so long! Waee??" She pouted and Sehun's heart skipped a beat. How can someone be so simple yet charming?

"I was looking for a waiter."

The same girl from reception came, wearing an apron and was holding a notepad.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Sir. Can I have your order now, please?"

"Oh Yes a Latte macchiato for me and what about you?" Sehun looked towards Goo Ara in confusion.

"Please a strawberry white hot chocolate for me, thank you." Sehun immediately stared at her.

That's why you are so sweet!

The girl went away. Go Ara hid herself in his jacket, with that big jacket she appeared like a warm fluffy teddy bear. Sehun felt like pinching her cheeks, held it back not to ruin their moment.

"Tell me something about yourself Se Ju." She said all of a sudden, which a earned a confused yet shocked expression from sehun.

"What me?" Sehun nervously wiped beads of sweat from his head. Go Ara chuckled at his response.