Sweat

They made love that no other that night. Kenny starts slowly, it wasn't no 45 minutes show. It was entitlement is how he took it. Entitlement to please and satisfy the needs of Miss Toni Braxton. He starts slow, sucking her pretty white toes, it was a surprising fetish.

It was a turn on, on how the moment could have been captured with a picture

It was a turn on, on how the moment could have been captured with a picture. Toni Braxton strip naked in the dim light as Kenny sucks went higher and higher. It was surprising how the piano stayed still and it was a great position for pleasing.
Kenny kiss upon her leg and slowly went higher before touch her sweet spot, he moved. Complete move back against the wall. Toni was confused and slowly got up, still laying on the piano, she looked. His black shadow was the only visible thing there.
Kenny just stood there like a man in the dark, analysis Toni naked body that was laying on that glowing white piano. He needed to make sure it was real because it was a hella sight to see.
She was position perfectly. Skin glowing, hair flowed to the side and she had a stare that eagerly wanted to be, please.

"Why you stop", was the green light to his go. He climbs right on top of Toni, and wrap his arm and squeezing her tighten, lifting her off the piano. Before she knew, he knew.
He inserts her. Toni wasn't ready. Toni figures out, he did more than analyze when he stepped his into the dark. Her mouth went open, bliss. That wasn't her expectations, he filled her guts with it. She was overwhelmed by how turned on he was. He was holding back, and she senses it. He slowly bounces. Biting her bottom lip so she could keep still. She loves it, and he loves her. Kenny went faster and faster until Toni legs became numb and shaking like crazy. He pauses as if he knows her body and what it could tame.

The kitchen it was

The little light under the kitchen sink was the only light on. he placed her on the counter and slowly mumble sweet sex in her ear. Toni was on high that night. She was so comfortable, and whenever a woman is fully comfortable with you, she opens like a flower. That exactly what happened, and Kenny felt it too.

The after morning thought wasn't a consideration at all, enjoy it while it there because it's a knowns fact that they will never feel it again

The after morning thought wasn't a consideration at all, enjoy it while it there because it's a knowns fact that they will never feel it again. This the type of moment when you appreciate "The Sweat"

-and was just another piece of there LMD album, Sweat.

Satisfaction

Moonlight shone through the window, Toni enjoying a smooth cigar, and grove to the rhythm of Kenny humming. Toni laid naked on the white piano as Kenny sit right in front. The sight of seeing a man that was so passionate about his artistry was lovely. Toni notices Kenny struggling with getting the melody right to something, so she had to pay more attention. "babe", Toni said so seduce. He smirks and snatch Toni's cigar and slowly smokes it. She had a shocking reaction and sarcastically said. "If you really wanna fight we can take it to the bed tonight".

Kenny was sipping his wine but got choked up. They both crack a laugh but Kenny came to realize that was the word he needed. "And sweat it out, tone?". Kenny responds shyly while rubbing Toni left thigh that was halfway off the piano. "and sweat it out", Toni whispered.

Hours pass and the song was finished, a whole song dedicated to the love that they made

Sweat

Back to a normal day of work, as magically as the sex was that night, back to reality it needed to be. A close mouth was also a close heart. They swear to never discuss their situation because it was sacred. Nobody would ever use it against them.

 Between the two it was, Reunited as one; secretly.