One

Kenny studio
Daryl, Kenny, and Toni are at the final meet to release the Love, Marriage and Divorce album.       A white piece of paper is being passed around for everyone to sign, to permit to finally release the project. Daryl and Kenny sign immediately. It was finally Toni's turn to sign over the right and she became nervous. She picks up the pen and her hand became shakey. "What's wrong?' Daryl questioned.

Toni walked out of the room without saying a word. Kenny followed up behind her. "Toni!" Kenny called out. "What if the public doesn't like it?", Kenny chuckled and licked his lips. Toni joined into his chuckle, "What so funny, Ken". "Don't worry about be like by anyone, making music is more about if someone likes it, It more about if you enjoy it yourself". Toni understands completely and shook her head to understanding. "plus babyface in the picture, so it almost like a guaranteed win."

They both share a passionate hug and went back into the meeting. Everything was going as plan. Toni finally signs the paperwork. The album is scheduled to be released on February 4; which is 3 days from now.

That Afternoon.

Towanda Suprise Toni at her door with some flowers and chocolate to congrats her on the release of her new album. "Towanda! you shouldn't have", Toni was on cloud 9 on the surprise. They both greeted each other and process into the house. "I just want you to understand how proud I am of you, for not giving up on music and just winning". This was a huge turnabout of what Toni was dealing with a year ago. Music, Lopus, Autism.

"Thank you, Towanda, but I think I have another song in my heart." Towanda head turned quickly. "Well, you better get started, what's the dynamic of it."

"Being The One."

Toni called Kenny at 12 o clock at night and explain her idea. He was there at her doorstep in no time, to help with this final song. When Kenny is done, Kenny is done, but it was Toni. It's a different rule when it comes to Toni Braxton. Kenny walked in her home half-sleep. "Can you get up." Toni was already on the piano and proceeding to get into the song. Kenny sat right beside Toni with a little attitude.

Before Toni began, she stares at Kenny who was completely out of it. "Listen, Kenny, I promise this is the last song on the album, but I  need you to be apart of this." Kenny came to the conclusion and understand where Toni was coming from.  She started to sing to the melody of the piano. It was real. Beautifully real.

I can't believe you feel the way I do
There nothing in this world  that I want more
cause being by your side just fill my heart with so much joy
I want to thank you boy, cause I feel so adore.
Cause when I look into your eyes see my future
I've been waiting for this moment all my life

The first verse was beautiful, and what made it so beautiful that it was real. Music is made by people everyday, everyday someone come up with a scenario or supernatural situation. But this very moment was genuine. The only thing Kenny could do is smile. He took her notebook and walked over her bathroom. "Wait, could you write in front of me, for this one time. The last time". Normally Kenny expresses his true feeling on the bathroom floor, staring at the tiles but things needed to change.

Kenny casually walks back to the piano and stared at Toni so she could look away. "Do you mind", Toni chuckled hardly and just went to the refrigerator to get a cup of tea. Kenny closes his eyes and got completely into his zone and it was amazing on viewing the transformation of a simple man to an artist.

Toni watches closely at Kenny, while she turns on the hot water on the tea. She peeks how he holds his pen away from his thumb, to the crack of his neck when he bobs his head to the melody; which was fantastic! Kenny would glance at Toni to get some inspiration a few times, but they would make eye contact frequently.

"Finish", Kenny holla out. Toni immediately went over and sat right beside Kenny with a chocolate chip cookie in her mouth. "I'm sorry", Toni passes Kenny the other half of the cookie in embarrassment. "I'm fine." Kenny began to sing immediately.

Well one day our day will come
When you will take my hand and we will breathe as one

"That it" Toni replied. Kenny chuckled. "And then the next verse we will join into the chorus." As they both were creating a masterpiece there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," Kenny said. Towanda was at the door and her smile went upside down real quick. "Hey Towanda, how are you?." Towanda didn't say a word and just walked in.

"Yall got to be kidding me." Kenny and Toni bust out laughing at Towanda seriousness. "Towanda, why you so upset", Toni asked. "Because it supposes to be strictly business between you two and yall sitting here acting all normal and shit." Kenny pulls Towanda to the piano. "Towanda hears the song Toni  and I just create." Towanda sat down irritable and just listen to them sing.

"So cute," Towanda said so scratchily. "How about a cold glass of lemonade for you." Toni gave her glasses to lighten her up. Towanda took it, in question. "So, what is this, a Studio Session?"

"You can say that," Toni chuckled.

"Listen Towanda we all grown, we understand each other and the purpose, we both made mistake and what we have, is ours." Towanda understands completely, even between the hidden vocabulary. Kenny kiss Toni lips and Towanda backed up, showing a sign of acceptance.

"Our lives may not have fit together, but ohh did our souls know how to dance..."- K. Towne Jr.