Reunited

"May love be what you remember the most".

Daryl enters the studio session first, drinking a lemonade bit margin drink, he scans the room and is amazed at how the studio looks the same ever since 1995. He sips slowly and thought about how the LMD project is almost finished. Toni walks in with all smiles, catching Daryl off guard. She catches in his chair taking a pic. "Boo!", Toni said scaring him to drop his phone.

They both share a laugh as she bounces on the couch. "How you been tone?" Daryl asked. "I been good, things are turning around for me, how about yourself", as they reminisce Kenny enter, taking the eyes of Toni. "Hey", they both spoke in harmony. Daryl sat back in the corner and watch them conversat, trying to act normal. Daryl coughs a little to get their attention but it was completely ignored.

"We can probably start now!", Daryl slightly yelled, interrupting their conversation. Kenny grins to Daryl, letting it be known to chill. An hour in the session went great, it went with the theme of being Reunited.

L.A Reid magically appears, shocking everyone. "Yo everyone, yall ain't invited me to the family reunion", L.A Reid shouted walking in. They all greet and reminisce on old times.

45 mins later.

"And then Kenny fell down the stair, remember that Daryl", L.A laughed uncontrollably as she told the story of how kenny fell. It was great, having a laugh and telling stories like old times. A picture was capture to always remember the old time they use to enjoy.

2 hours later

Toni was in her little world listening to the Demo of Reunited. Kenny, L.A Reid, and Daryl caught up on things and reminiscing about special moments in their life. "Aye yo, remember at this very spot Toni throw a tape at my head". They all cracked a laugh but remind civil for Toni sake. "Yea and she miss by an inch". By the time the real conversation began Toni just finished listening to the song but remain still to hear the conversation.

"Why the album now Ken", L.A said before sipping his drink. The awkwardness finally arrive and Daryl let Kenny handle it. "it was time, Toni was about to retirer and it wasn't time". L.A Reid holds grudges to the death of him, even when he smiling in your face. "hm" was L.A only response.

"Should have left her where she was", L.A was a little tipsy but he was speaking his truth. "What you mean L.A?", Daryl asked. Toni heard everything but remain in the corner to hear the heartbreaking truth of what they felt about her. "I mean come on, I forgive but I never forgot; and you don't remember she sued us?...that why her career in the gutter now". Toni heard enough and excitedly got up and made an excuse to leave.

"Alright guy, Towanda having dinner and I totally forgot", before Toni could say goodbye she rushes straight out the door.  Kenny knew she heard what L.A said but just let her go while he slightly glanced a Darlyn.

"I hope that she okay". Kenny mumbled to Daryl.