Chapter: 1 The Meeting

3rd Person

Y/N was in a jungle, he has been ever since he left those bastard family members and he has used the belt so much that the spikes have been breaking lately. Y/N decides to go into the city to get himself a new weapon.

Y/N arrived in town, after he heard the sound of engines coming from the direction of the town called Vale. He saw a couple things flying throughout the air and wondered on 'how is it in the air?' or 'what is that?'. Eventually he decided to ask someone about them, after multiple conversations in his head, and the person he asked looked at him, as if he were joking, but eventually answered with, "Kid have you been living under a rock? It's called a 'bullhead'."

Y/N thanked the man and asked him another question, "Good sir, I thank you for telling me what a bullhead is, but I have another question: Where is the nearest weapon shop?" The man he asked pointed at a shop named 'Dust 'Till Dawn'. Y/N thanked him again, before leaving to go towards the shop. Even though he was still a Grimm-killing-machine with his hands, he couldn't exactly make his enemies bleed with his hands, now could he?

He went in the shop found a weapon he liked, bought it with money that dead people owned, oh he didn't kill them, the Grimm did, and then he felt a gun nozzle on the back of his head.
"Good, sir I must kindly ask you to remove that gun from my head."
" And what if I refuse?" Said a mysterious man, whom I have assumed to be a criminal and the leader of this robbery.
Y/N sighs and says, "If you have refused to put your gun down, then I will comply with what you say."
"Kneel in the corner over there,he said while pointing his finger in the direction of one of the corners. Y/N does so, waiting for his chance to fight back with his new butterfly knife that had a gun feature.

The assumed leader goes up to the shopkeeper and asks, "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?"
The shopkeeper replies with, "P-please, just take my lien and leave." Y/N made a mental note that lien was probably the currency here.
"Shh,shh,shh,shh, calm down. We're not here for the money... Take the dust." They pull out many suitcases and pull out the cylinders inside them to extract the dust.
"Crystals, burn, uncut." Said a goon for the man in a white suit with a bowler hat and a cane.
All while this happened, Y/N swore he could hear something coming from an area near the back of the store, although he just shrugged it off as speakers.

But what he didn't know, was that it was a little girl with a red hood looking at weapon magazines.
A goon heard the music and said, " Alright kid, hands where I can see 'em." He got no reaction so he tried again with, "Hey, I said hands in the air!" He walked over to the girl and tried a third time, "You got a death wish or something!?" While turning her around, the girl grunted with a 'huh?', and the man motioned for her to take out the headphones.

All this happened while Y/N was counting the men and locating where they were... or he was trying to, but kept getting distracted by that damn music! Though he had to admit, it wasn't bad, it was annoying.

Back with the girl and the guy, she asked, "Yes?" While taking out her headphones.
"I said, put your hands in the, now!"
"Are you... robbing me?"
"Yes!"

And Y/N was thinking, 'Poor, poor man', just waiting for something to happen to him. He just felt like being sad for the guy and he was right because he just heard the man fly straight through the window. Realising that this is his chance he quietly knocks out two henchmen, and the rest went after the girl who just grew a scythe- 'WAIT! SHE GREW A SCYTHE?!' was all he thought as he went up behind the man i the bowler hat and whacked him. Y/N whacked him with a butterfly knife, then he got into a battle stance ready to fight the man, but saw that the man wasn't there anymore.

Y/N heard a, "Well, as much fun as this was-" He held up his cane and a scope came out, "-Red, Green, my time here is running short." He fired a shot at the girl and threw a dust crystal at Y/N, stopping him for enough time to run to the opposite side of the street and climb a ladder.
Red asked the shopkeep if he was ok with her going after the man, with which the said 'uh-huh'. Y/N tipped his hat, and walked away, as if it didn't happen. He was stopped by a man in a green scarf and black suit with grey hair stopped Y/N with a smile and said, "We need to talk."
Y/N replied with, "Sorry, but I must be on my way. Maybe a different time," while smiling as well.
"I'm sorry, but this is much more important than going back into the for-"
"Hush, my friend. For you do not know how important it is." He interrupted and walked off. Then the man with grey hair snapped his fingers and had someone come quietly towards Y/N with a cloth.

"Now you definitely don't have to return there, Y/N. You can go to a school, have a nice comfy bed and a couple friends there," Y/N keeps on walking without saying a word. Before he could leave the city of Vale, the man who was following him used the cloth to knock him out and they put him in a van.

I am very sorry for this chapter, if it's bad. But I hope it's readable and funny for the last bit.