Chapter: 11 Beacon Academy? More Like Beacon Prison

Olivia POV

I have the whole school under my control. No rumour goes unheard by me, no lesson goes unplanned by me and I've prepared all this so my pet would be happy with his new home. I've blackmailed the headmaster so he'll do anything I say if he's reasonable. I've got blackmail on everyone in Beacon except my pet's team. I've asked multiple times and they wouldn't answer, then there's the problem of the other schools coming here for the Vytal tournament. I've got friends that have been collecting blackmail on everybody in all the attending schools.

The schools are all under my command and now I am waiting for Y/N to come here to his master. If he won't follow his master's orders, then there need to be adjustments in his behaviour and he'll learn.
"I'M NOT CRAZY!!" I yell at my brother who is there and no one else sees him. I guess he only appears to me, that's CRAZY, right!?!?
"I never said you were crazy, sis. But you really should let a dead dog stay dead." He's been telling this to me for sooo long that it's starting to get really annoying.
"He's not dead! He's just lost and a lost dog should go back to their master, right?"

The last evidence of my pet was when he had the scroll I so carefully got him and then I got a report that said, "Um, Miss L/N? I think I see your... pet."
"YOU DO!?!? Where is he? What's he doing?" I ask.
"Um, he's going into a sandstorm and I think he just tipped his hat at us and now he's disappeared into the sandstorm." 'Well, no matter. After all he HAS to come for his friends soon, right?' I think, whilst being very happy that he has at least been seen.

Y/N POV

"Hey, ring. We gotta give you a name." I tell the ring because I am just tired of calling it 'ring'.
"Okay, so what would you call me?" The ring asks.
"Jack sounds good, doesn't it? Not a question that needs you to answer with your mode," I've decided to call it the all-knowing mode and the other mode is bad-life-advice mode.
"I could TELL. Geez, you answer ONE rhetorical question and suddenly, the Wearer needs to clarify. Yeah, Jack sounds good. Oh, one thing; I can't be taken off while you are alive and something tells me that's going to take awhile for you to properly die." He sounds concerned about that last part. I did ask about my semblance and found that it's basically immortality while I am angry.
"Dude, I've been saying that it sounds AWESOME to me. But how's Beacon Academy?"
A glow then an answer comes, "Don't you mean Beacon Prison? Your sister's blackmailing everyone, but your teammates haven't sold you out yet, if that makes you feel better. Also, the Vytal tournament's coming up soon, but the other schools have been blackmailed by your sister." I smiled at this answer, "Why are you smiling?"
"Because if what you said was true, then I can kill her and end her tyranny. Also, another question: Is Ozpin, the 'headmaster' of Beacon apart of a gang?" I ask. I just NEED this question answered.
Jack sighs and says, "Yes, he's the leader of a gang called the 'Endless Heroes' and even if he says it's not a gang, it's a gang." I smile and knew it. I just knew it.

We arrive at Vale to see the town, without all of it's activity. "Stay quiet, Jack." I whisper so Jack could hear. I had on a cloak that should stop people from recognising me. I look at Beacon Academy, only for it to actually look like a prison. While I am focused on that, I bump into someone. I turn and notice that it's a blonde Monkey Faunas. I was going to say sorry, until I realised that he was a Faunas. I was really holding onto my unc- The Wanderer's advice and nodded my head, then left. I go into an alley, while waiting for night, when people will be sleepy.
I ask Jack, "How can I infiltrate Beacon?"
"First thing you need, is to get to your friends and to do that, they're in Ozpin's office in front of your sister with a lot of security. Second, you need to get Lapis' credit card, you're going to need a LOT of Lien. The rest will come later." Okay, so how do I infiltrate Ozpin's office with max security? Simple, use my new weapon that Jack said would be a good fit to me. I head to Beacon to find that the security isn't that bad, until I got to the tower. Row after row, of students guarding the tower and Glynda, all the way at the back. What's worse is that they all have to report to Glynda if they see anything, I think. They're too quiet and if they don't catch me, then my sister'll hear me.