Chapter: 13 A Very Enthusiastic 'Walk' And Getting Lost

Y/N POV

I saw a White Fang base and decided to check what they were doing and it wasn't legal. I asked if Dan would like to take a very enthusiastic walk, through the base. He asked, "Why? Won't we get shot?"
To which I replied with, "That's why it's going to be very enthusiastic and help with our morale." I answer Dan's stupid question and yelled, "Hey! Do you mind if we take a walk through your base!?"
We heard a reply, which was gunshots. I walked in there with my butterfly knife swinging it around and shooting different guards. "MAN, I love this walk!" Jack and I yelled, but sadly, I am the only person that can hear Jack. "So, Jack, any idea on why they would break those rings?"
"Yeah, one could control Grimm. At the time, she was worn by a man that wanted nothing else than to cause damage. The other ring had a power to copy other semblances. The wearer of him at the time, was a wanted man, though not as bad as you'd think, he used it to copy someone's semblance to change their looks and got through multiple checkpoints without the law ever realising. Until the guy accidentally used his real name and claimed the ring made him go crazy. Every time one of us wishes to give knowledge that they have, or had before they broke, goes to me. After all, I am the ring of knowledge." He finishes when I am finished with the last guard.
"Are her friends around, other than Dan?" I ask cautiously.
"Yes, just fall into the river there and go deep down, then swim East." I fall into the water giving a salute, then go east. Thankfully, I managed to put down a card on my bed before I left. It also had instructions for what to use the items I bought for.

I wake up in the sea thinking, 'Oh, man She's not gonna be happy about this.' She has had her 'pet' run away three or four times now, after nearly taking it to it's 'master'. I swam to the nearest shore and saw the same blonde Monkey Faunus. I swam up to him, then started asking things, like 'How did you get here', 'Why are you here' and 'Why were you in Vale'. He didn't really answer me, he just looked at me as if he had no clue who I am. I say, "I was the guy in that cloak you bumped into.
He remembered me and answered the second question, "The reason I am here is because that bitch and her friend, Olivia L/N, blackmailed me. They also gave me a target that I have to bring back alive. They told me to go here and so I am!"
I patted his shoulder and said, "Olivia wants me and it would be so perfect for you to bring me to her." I said while giving him a growing grin. He grew one as well and we both fistbumped and I said, "Don't worry, break a leg. My leg. Just to make it more believable."
"Wha? Ok, but you asked for it." He grabbed my hand, which I acted surprised and then he kicked me off my feet and broke my leg. I didn't dare scream. I hope she hears about this because I'm giving one thing to her and only once.
"Dude, I can feel this!" Jack shouted in pain. 'Grow a fucking backbone, I had to deal with worse than this every day!' and everything went black.

Olivia POV

I had heard that someone was going to bring me Y/N! My pet, it is finally time to meet your master after 8 years. "Sister, I don't think he's as excited about this as you are." I looked back at Jade and laughed because he said something funny.
"And what makes you say that?" I ask still laughing at his stupidity. He points outside and I see Y/N being brought into the tower with a scowl on his face. I hear the elevator ring, open and Y/N came in with a blonde-haired Monkey Faunas. Ew, gross. "Thank you for bringing back my pet, you may now leave and I'll make sure whatever blackmail that was on you gets deleted." I say with a smile until he leaves.

Once he left, I immediately got rid of my smile and said, "Ugh, Faunas are the worst! Do you understand what I'm saying Y/N?" He shakes his head 'no'. "I guess the dog needs to learn where he is!" I say while kicking Y/N's side.
"You call THIS a beating? Damn, Dad would've thought of you as a fail-" I interrupt with punching him on the gut.
"Who said I expected a you to feel pain from just that?" I say while I pull out a bag of torturing equipment, that I got ready. Just. For. Y/N.