Chapter: 5 Reunion

Y/N POV

Ozpin was announcing the teams, while Lapis, Cole, Dan and I were sitting next to each other talking about some things, when I heard something that filled him with anger and shock, "Olivia L/N, Peter Animal, Abigail Simpson and Lucas Ghost shall form team OPAL, led by Olivia L/N!" People were clapping but not me I got furious. I knew now wasn't the time to do anything so I'll wait for my time.
"Y/N, Lapis Schnee, Cole Kirks and Nitro Danger shall form team LCN (pronounced Lucian), led by Y/N!" I was kinda shocked, after all being a team leader is a really important role, but I also didn't show it.
"Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren, shall form team JNPR, led by Jaune Arc!" He was playfully hit by Pyrrha, then fell onto his butt and everyone laughed except me.
"Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xio Long shall form team RWBY, led by Ruby Rose!"

Timeskip to dorm

"So first order of buisness, we should-" There was a knock on the door interrupting me. "Excuse me." I went to go open it and found that it was team OPAL waiting outside. "Yes?" I asked.
"Um, are you apart of the team of celebrity's?" Olivia asked, to which I got pissed.
"I'm sorry, but what team of celebrity's? If anything, I am in my own dorm, with my own teammates and we are not this 'team of celebrity's' you are talking about."
"Oh, sorry. She just wanted to meet team LCN, but I guess we got the wrong dorm." Lucas said, "C'mon, Olivia." I went back in to meet my team and they messed up the room.

They put stuff everywhere around the room and it looked hideous with all of the beds squished in the middle of the room.
"How? I was away for, like, a minute and you did this. How?" I asked all of them, to which no one answered and looked kinda depressed. "Did you want bunk-beds or something? Because I can make some." They brightened up after hearing that last part.
"Yes!" They all said in unison. So I had my makeshift tools ready and started building with my teams help. I told them where to put things, they get the bunk beds and everyone's happy. These beds are very stable and I know they won't fall down.

"So, back to the first - or second - order of business; let's get to know each other. Cole, you go first." I said while we all were on our beds, I had a bottom one, and so did Cole. Lapis and Dan had the top ones.
"So, uh, my name''s Cole Kirks, but I hate it when people expected big things from me, so I went here to become a hunter," he says while motioning to Beacon.
"Lapis, go." I motioned for her to start speaking.
"My name is Lapis Schnee and I hate it! I hate being a Schnee! Always expected to do something memorable to the company, which was why I went here to get away from it." I can already see that these people have something in common.
"Dan, go," I motioned to Dan who got confused, then remembered about the name.
"I am Nitro Danger, the heir to the Danger Ship Creation Company. I do love my family, but it's what they do that made me decide that I didn't want to inherit the company." He says while rubbing the back of his head. "And, please, call me Dan."
Now, it's my turn, "I am Y/N and I lived in a forest for 8 years before coming out to get a weapon." I then show off my butterfly knife and did cool tricks.

I realised that it was dark outside and announced, "Lights out!"
When I went to sleep, I woke up in the same room with nothing outside, 'Just like that day, huh?' "So, m'lady, who're you?" I asked and I knew she heard me.
A sort of chuckling could be heard and then the voice says, "Not yet, little one. For now, you should get your sister and take my power."
"I'm sorry, but it still ain't happening, no matter what."
"I'll be your girlfriend."
"You already tried that, and I've already answered that with a 'no'."
"Aww, you're no fun."

The monster ate the room and I woke up. I got ready, then woke my team up and said, "We need to get to class at 9 am, and the time should be... We need to run." I say as I notice the clock at 8:45 am.
"Why would we need to run?" Lapis asks.
"Because class is, oh, I don't know, 18 minutes away if we walked." They obviously didn't know that, for I walked all of the school before initiation. We bolted for class as they had 'trusted' me. More like we didn't have the time to argue. We make it before the bell rings and we went to our seats. "Monsters! Deeeeemooons... Prowlers of the night. Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey. Hahaaaa!" Ruby woke up from her nap because of the awful pun and no one laughed.
"Can Y/N, please come to the Headmaster's Office?" We all heard an announcement say. I say goodbye to my team, then head to the bastard's office.

Upon arriving, I could feel something immensely wrong, like seeing a beehive, but no bee's. "So, are you ready for your first command?" Ozpin asked with a sly smile on his face, while I had a more scary one that said 'If you mean business, then so do I,' and nodded. "You are to head to Vacuo with your team and find a cave holding this item:"

"That's it? So, where IS this cave? Or does the most influential man in the world, really not know?" I asked while flinging my arms out, on 'the world' part and spinning

"Yes, I do not know where it is, that's why you and your team are going to get it for me." Geez, totally not evil person, across the desk from me said.