2.

Jimin can hear the minimalistic frustrated sounds Taehyung was unleashing from under his breath. He wanted to laugh, really, especially when a quiet "oh fuck you a-value, you're nothing unless I'm given a random graph point." rung through his ears, he guesses the rest of the classes heard as well due to the round of laughs that Jimin decided to join in. He could've sworn that Mrs. Lee may have possibly chuckled before throwing out a sharp "sh".

The test took him about twenty-five minutes, after realizing that the four paged packet included a back side. One of Mrs. Lee's many surprises. But, according to Kim Namjoon, the test only took him only twenty minutes to complete. Jimin really wonders how much this man studies, or if it just naturally occurs to him as it did to himself and his sister.

Jimin stands, taking soft strides to becoming the second person in class to turn in their packet, and to even being the reason Mrs. Lee decided to say something properly since passing out the test packets.

"Mina did really well when she took it, I'm of course expecting the same results from you?" Jimin wanted to physically smack his forehead. Hejust wanted to be turn in his test and go on his phone, but now him and his sister are suddenly being compared, intelligence wise. But instead of giving himself pain, he fought his way through to plaster his pretty smile that included his famous moon crescent eye smile that only set him and the older twin apart.

  "I hope so, Mrs. Lee. We wouldn't want for us to disappoint you with a lack of our mysterious twin powers, now would we?" He joked along, earning his a chuckle and a wave off of the hand, to which he softly bowed to and took out his phone the second his butt retrieved back on where he spent the last, now, twenty-six minutes on.

The passing time had increased every passing person that has gone up to turn in their tests, one of them happened to be Taehyung, who sported a cocky smile while returning to his seat, to which Jimin giggled at knowing he felt confident about the work he was able to do in the packet. Everyone had shown what they knew on they're packet by now, everyone except for the person to his right. Jeon Jungkook.

If he could lean, Jimin could almost be able to take in the full image of focused Jungkook, the one where his pink tongue stuck out to the corner of his mouth, including flared nostrils and shoulders hoisted over his desk to give his full focus on the equation in front of him. At that moment, part of Jimin wanted time to freeze and be able to scoot his desk over just to be able to show Jungkook how to find the answer, or to give him the answer overall. Yet, it didn't seem possible. Also, because it was at that second that Jungkook's wooden pencil led decided to snap at the sudden pressure it had on the paper.

"Shit."

Please ask me for a pencil. Please ask me for a pencil. Please ask me for a penci-

"Hey," Jimin hears softly beside him, "dude, do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He wanted to thank the gods, he really could. But Jimin's mind decided to focus on something else other than the gods, because the question caused for him to freeze up for a split second.

Shit, I don't even have an extra penci- wait, did he just call me "dude"?

"Uh," quickly, Jimin searched through his pencil pouch that contained most of his colored jelly pens, a foldable ruler, calculator, white eraser, but no extra pencils.

   Everything, but no extra pencils.

   It's just that Jimin likes using pens, his notes looks prettier and neater because of them, "yeah, here." So without any other choice, he took his pink mechanical and passed it along to the bunny boy that needed it more than him at the moment. Jimin softly laughed when Jungkook admires the small hamster pendant attached on the pencils stub hook.