7.

Jimin huffed in exhaustion, tiredly propping the stack of foldable chairs he carried in his now limp arms against the wall, carefully making sure they weren't at the risk of falling like dominoes onto the glossy gym floors.

After-school detention was Jimin's punishment. On a Friday night. To say the least, Jimin did feel ashamed of himself sitting on the other side of Principal Song's desk, who not only described the situation to be an inappropriate disturbance, but also disrespectful towards the older twin. The four-minute older twin. Jimin knew he has no right to say what he thinks he deserves, so taking it like a champ, he had walked himself towards the room that held detentions.

Jimin had missed Mrs. Lee's class because of Principal Song's little lecture about how he didn't expect to hear such a thing to happen from either of the Park twins. And how upset he was that Jimin couldn't maintain his role model behavior for others to look up. At least Jimin didn't feel like attending that class specifically, for no obvious reason. Although, Mr. Song's disappointed words have been tossing and turning in Jimin's head as he sat in silence in the large empty classroom, sitting front row in the four-by-five aligned desks and kept seated as the final school bell rung.

Jimin couldn't believe it himself how easily Mina got him to burst the way he did.

Like she held the gun to his emotions, pulling the trigger and bam, he had overstepped the boundary line when he yelled at her infront of basically the whole school.

Who knows what is in store for him when he got home.

She's probably starting to plan his funeral before Taehyung could when Jimin had smacked him in the back of the head last time.

"Well hello hello," You're kidding. "funny seeing you here, Park twin number two."

Smiling tightly, Jimin replies, sugarcoating his words. "Funny seeing you here too, Coach Soo."

The said jumpsuit dressed basketball coach stands still, taking a couple seconds to admire the student and inhales a dramatic deep breath, pressing a clipboard against his chest. The same neon orange see-through clipboard that he's seen without. Jimin blinks, sitting still.

"You know," Mr. Soo starts, admiring the ceiling, giving Jimin a full view of his scruffy jawline. Probably hasn't shaved in a couple of weeks or so, "isn't it crazy how I'm the only teacher here after school on a Friday?"

He's not wrong. Jimin voices in his head, knowing well that the second the school bell has rung, teachers quickly escape to avoiding last minute questions from students. Asking what they can do to improve their grade, or missing homework they could've received by checking in the 'Absent Work' folder.

"So crazy." Jimin sits up, propping hands prettily under his chin, "it's almost like you're the basketball coach or something..." At that, Mr. Soo's expression dropped as quickly as Jimin's giggles had spilled.

"Yeah, yeah. I got a team to prepare and you got a punishment to fulfill. So instead of wasting paper, you're stuck setting everything up for tonight's game." He proposes.

At least Jimin won't be slaving away writing the same sentence repeatedly. So without another word, Jimin follows the already exiting coach.

"Need help?" It takes a couple of blinks for Jimin to bring himself back to reality, lifting his head to connect with a pair of eyes protected behind thick framed glasses. Oh, another familiar face.

"Ah, no thanks." Jimin grinned, "I got it."

The gym smelled of musky sweat, causing Jimin to continuously scrunch his nose as he focused on doing the given tasks rather than the harsh squeaks made by the basketball footed sneakers. Every now and then Jimin would glance up, flicking bangs out of his eyes just to catch Jungkook looking back at him. Not like he was counting how many times the said male did look his way or anything.