4.

Jimin isn't much of a yeller. Though, he would yell at the top of the world when it came to Saturday night home games. And when his friend had the ball in his possession.

He and his friends cheered on for Yoongi, adrenaline pumping wildly as they watched the athletic male speed down the court, a too tall opponent hot on his heels.

"Knock him down, Yoongles!" Taehyung's deep voice rips through, "You're bigger than him!" More than half of the gym laughs, which includes almost all of the attending students at their school, and majority of their town.

Jimin joined in on the laughter, cutting himself short to cheer on the team for the remainder of the time, five minutes into their last quarter.

Obviously, they were taking this home.

Because with the help of Kim Namjoon, the brown headed mop of hair that gets trapped between two opponents, Jungkook see's his hyung's struggle and dashes to him, out running his opponent. As he runs, Namjoon tosses the ball up into the air, and just as you expected, Jungkook used his mighty athleticism to jump, catch, and direct the ball back into the air, swishing into the net.

Jimin and the rest of the gym cheer on for their school team, some running out to congratulate the players that hustled around Jungkook as if he was some NBA guest star, well, he basically is.

But in the moment, Jimin and the rest grabbed their hyung into a tight hug, beginning their rounds of praises.

"Yoonie! You we're amazing!" Jimin shrieked, and truthfully.

"We saw the way you passed it to Minju!"

"And the way you easily made that free shot!"

Only a solid minute into the game, Yoongi had the entire gym cheering his name when he tipped the ball into the net, scoring their first points.

They watch their hyung sheepishly join his hands together, pinkness blossoming on his glistening cheeks, "it's nothing," he replied, but Jimin well knew how much he appreciated their spirit lifting words.

Just before the game, there has been talk that made way to Jimin's ears about a get together dinner over at a popular burger joint, "Bok's Burger's", that everyone is planning to attend to celebrate another victory. His sister had declined before separating, going to their own friend groups.

Wait.

Jimin lifts his head up, glancing around to spot for the soft brown headed female through everyone in gym. Which isn't as easy as you think.

His brother senses grow in worry, not being able to visually see that his sister isn't anywhere to confirm that she is alright. So without a word to his friends, that were busy praising, Jimin walks away to search.

Mina couldn't have gone out without telling him, he believes, or at least without telling anyone he knew to pass the message.

Jimin glides past bodies, bidding a couple of apologies to those that weren't aware of the fairy walking behind them.

"Where the hell are you.." Jimin sighed, annoyance dripping in his tone. Also focused on something other than the basketball that had been rolling back and forth horizontally by two kids, in substitute for a soccer ball.

"She couldn't even shoot me a text or something at lea-"

"Watch out!" Jimin feels his body swarm in chills that ran up his spine, eyes widening when everything around him moved in an unnatural speed as he free falls forward, closing them tight for the awaiting impact, which never came.

"Oof!"

Are floors supposed to be this soft.. and sturdy?

"Woah, woah, woah," the voice assures, "don't worry, I caught yah."