10.

He pours himself another glass of water into the cup. Probably the fourth or fifth time he's done this ever since he got here, honestly.

Voices, happy content voices, capture his attention for a couple of seconds before minding his own business, not wanting to snoop around and listen to what's going on in everyone else's lives. His happens to be a pretty sad one at the moment.

"Can I help you with anything else?" His waiter asks politely. He showed no signs of tease or second-hand embarrassment, just asking a sincere question to the lone boy sitting by himself.

Jungkook now can confirm that Mina stood him up.

Jungkook breaks the eye contact, feeling around the surface of his pockets with a pat to assure that his keys are still there. He's trying to find anything to do to keep his mind off of the disappointment of a date he's lacking, missing the actual date herself.

He sat in a nice table for two, thanking the nice lady earlier and greeting his waiter, telling him that he needed a few more minutes before ordering. Jungkook didn't want to order without Mina.

Mina had told him to not pick her up, saying that she insists of driving herself to the sent location. So respecting her decision, Jungkook arrived at the restaurant, party of one, and seated himself.

An hour later, it's still a party of one.

"Uhm... no. I'll just have the bill please. Thank you, Roy."

He could've believe it.

Jungkook sat there, staring at the empty seat across from him and made up excuses as time passed by for reasons as to why the said female is mildly late.

Maybe she got a flat tire? Ran out of gas? Last minute outfit change?

But the texts he sent asking her where she currently was stared right back at him, a 'read' left under the blue bubble texts. A way of telling him she backed out..

Jungkook didn't bother responding back to his friends about the date, who were currently bombing his inbox about the date.

Since there really isn't a date to begin with.

Unless you count the dessert, a slice of cheesecake, he got for himself in hopes it'd cheer him up. He didn't mean to enjoy it, yet the spotless plate said other wise.

I cant believe she didn't show up...

As he waited for his bill, pushing away the clean plate away, Jungkook decided to let loose and capture whatever was made his way right then and there. Too let down to keep up his guard now as he slacks back in the comfy cushioned seat.

"Basketball—," Jungkook catches barely through the tall faux leaves decorative fence, used for privacy between side-by-side booths. It happens to be the only thing he hears, since he, shockingly, likes basketball.

Note the sarcasm.

Jungkook sighs, finding nothing better to do and listens.

"—team. He's a really good player. My friends and I always go to his games." The pitch and softness of the voice intrigued Jungkook, instantly painting the face that belonged to the person talking.

"Ah. I had a game last night. It wasn't the best. We lost to those wack dumbasses that they call a team." This deeper tone makes Jungkook's instincts sharpen. The cheesecake aftertaste is suddenly sour in his mouth.

Jungkook sits up. "Sorry to hear that.. at least you tried your best. Right?"

It's Jimin. One-hundred percent.