3.

"Uh," Jungkook spoke before Jimin could even process just the view of him standing outside his doorstep with his gray hood propped on the top of his head to cover the fluffy chestnut hair

     "Uh," Jungkook spoke before Jimin could even process just the view of him standing outside his doorstep with his gray hood propped on the top of his head to cover the fluffy chestnut hair. "Minie, right? No, wait, my bad. It's Jimin. Sorry. It's just I hear everyone call you 'Minie' so.." The bunny boy corrects.

"No, you're fine. It's either one, really." Okay, from the outside, you could've easily been fooled at Jimin's stance. He seemed fine, but inside, he was actually freaking the fuck out. Could you blame him? Honestly? Did he just call him fine?

    There stood his crush, the same one that he's rambled to his friends about whenever his sister wasn't in earshot from them to pick up whatever it is that they were talking about this time. Not only that, but Jungkook was holding his favorite pink mechanical out to him to return back in his small hands. Out of all the sweet things boys, even some new girls, have done for him, this happened to be he nicest one of them al-

"Here's your pencil, by the way. I, well, I forgot to return it to you in class but I actually had to stay longer to finish up the last page." Jimin takes the pencil that Jungkook forwards to him, his grip at the end, and Jimin at the point. Why's he being so nervous? Jimin thinks to himself, holding eye contact.

     And why'd he have to be so straight?

"It's fine! Honestly, I didn't even notice." He responds, in all honesty, "hope you did well on it." A chuckle and a "thanks" returns to his ears, watching the boy tuck his hands into the pair of gray sweats he wore that went well with a plain white t-shirt under the previously mentioned sweater and... his school backpack?

   "Oh!" Jimin suddenly jumped, completely startled by his twin sisters exclaim as she made her way down the stairs, backpack in her hands too. "You're early. Actually, you're an hour early." Taking this information in, Jimin suddenly thought back to Mina's little background story. How her unplanned meeting was about taking in a new student and that they needed help in chemistr-

    Suddenly, Jimin senses something like déjà vu, Yoongi's words replaying faintly in his head before processing it himself.

    Yoongi had story told him and his friends how Jungkook needed a tutor, having to pass his class in order to continue playing for their schools basketball team. Adding that Jungkook is using this as an 'advantage' because of a crush.

  Oh.

  "Mina, hey," Jungkook smiles widely, white bunny teeth on full display. So were his charms as he leans for a better view of the female twin from around the male one, "I just thought that maybe you can help me with chemistry homework before getting started."