6.

Turns out Mina didn't want to utter a single word about what happened on Saturday night. The past couple of days pass by like the wind, which has increasingly became harsher, and colder. During the time being, Jimin has been carefully trying to pry any sort of confession, or hints, that will allow him to understand the reason for Mina's broken state.

Jimin remembers waking up that morning, feeling the grip of his older twins arms holding his middle, keeping her blotchy features hidden between the space of Jimin's pillow and the shoulder he lay on. He sighed, the situation making him feel like the older brother of two rather than the other way around at the way Mina pulled on his baby blue jumper, clinging to her brother's side as they both greeted their parents that morning for breakfast.

The twin's mother stood behind their kitchens rectangular island, pouring steaming hot liquid, which is believed to be tea, into four mugs that their father sets out while sitting on a stool. The siblings presence are known after their mother, Park Yuna, catches them in the corner of her eye, smiling upon seeing the beautiful faces.

"Good morning." Yuna greeted, pouring tea into the last awaiting mug. Jimin's father, Park Jaemin, removed his attention from the mugs, matching eyes that the twin's inherited holding pure happiness.

"Look at my pretty fairies," Jimin's gotten used to the nickname that they earned growing up, familiar with what it's interpreting. The name has stuck since their towns local newspaper debut of his and Mina's birth, first page in bold words read, 'Towns First Set of Twins Born!'. Imagine the look on everyones faces when they found out that they're also opposite gendered.

Jimin glances at the cut out newspaper article that hung on the picture filled wall, framed smack in the middle between photos that varied from Halloween costumes to professional family portraits. They're mom adored photography, just as much adoration Jimin's father expressed in the embrace he pulls him in like every morning.

"How are you two Minie's, huh?" Jimin's father asked, Jimin feeling the pressure of his mouth placed on the top of his head. Jimin relaxes in his arms, the same way Mina did in their mother's. He and Jaemin had a closer relationship than the girls, both males having a love for writing and books.

"... exhausted." Mina huffed, taking her turn to hug her father, smiling warmly. Taking his seat, Jimin's hands capture a mug into his small hands, blowing the liquid long enough for him to safely take a sip and listens to the conversation.

"What's wrong, Minie?" Yuna questioned next. Jimin and Mina knew well enough who either parent was referring to whenever they said 'Minie', unlike with everyone else where they've both responded to in sync, "you look so tired.."

Jimin watches Mina slump into her seat and grab her baby pink mug, ears ready to capture her words for him to connect to find out the truth rather than the lie Mina musters up to their parents.

"I'm fine. Just the end of the semester is coming up so there's a lot to do." She says, but Jimin knew that isn't it. He knows her like the back of his hand. He would rather want his sister deal with anything else than the internal battling she seems to be going through in her pretty head.

Jungkook analyzes the tiles below him, elbows resting at his knees with faint sounds of heavy water smacking on the tiles that came from the showers, which Namjoon was currently in.

He stayed inside the locker room in wait for Namjoon and Yoongi, who was beside him a couple steps far off putting away gear into his locker. Jungkook feels his lips twist together inside his mouth, eyebrows furrowing as the thoughts he's been trying to ignore throughout the week come back swirling in his head. He thought it's all been a misunderstanding.