37

Jeongguk was holding his luggage tightly, partially because he didn't want anyone to steal it (the station was way too crowded for his liking) and also because he was extremely nervous.
He didn't even know why. He wasn't nervous when he first came to Daegu to meet Tae, well, at least not that nervous.

But now he felt like sweating and he had an awful feeling that clawed at his stomach, the last time he felt that way was the night before his exams. He hadn't missed the feeling at all.

At least, this time he was nervous for a good reason and not because of school.
The two weeks he spent with Taehyung were just perfect. He stayed in an hotel for the night, but the times he ended up sleeping at Taehyung's were actually more than the times he slept in his hotel room.

At first he tried to sleep on the boy's couch, really, he tried, but when a cute guy you have a huge crush on asks you to cuddle before sleeping it's not like you can say "no". You say yes and you end up falling asleep in his bed and then you can't stop because the way Taehyung hugs everything he can while sleeping it's the best thing ever. Taehyung was so soft, and so cute, and Jeongguk could spend hours holding him.

So yeah, Jeongguk realized that he was acting more like a couple with Taehyung than he did in every relationship he had before. And they weren't even officially dating.

It was kinda weird. They hugged, kissed on the cheeks, cuddled, praised each other and stuff like that but they never actually kissed and they were far from being a couple. They both knew it was just matter of time and everyone else did: their friends, their fans, even their families. Jeongguk met Tae's parents and they were as sweet and polite as Taehyung. It had been a little embarrassing, for sure, but he was too proud to be meeting his family to think too much about it.

He got distracted when he saw someone familiar not far from him. Taehyung was clearly looking for him, a frown on his face and as beautiful as always. Maybe even more than usual, even if he didn't have make up on and his hair was a little messy.

Jeongguk walked towards him, sighing. Taehyung spotted him and two seconds later he was running in his direction.

Jeongguk left his luggage to his own faith and just opened his arms to welcome the petite boy who threw himself between them, making them both almost fall. Nobody really cared.

At first they didn't say anything. They were probably being a bit too dramatic, but the mere idea of not seeing each other for probably more than a month made them extremely sad.

- Tae? - Jeongguk murmured, still hugging Tae. The latter sniffled, hiding his face in the crook of Jeongguk's neck.
- Hey, don't cry or I'll cry too -

Jeongguk heard Taehyung laughing and he stepped back a little to look at him in the eyes.
- Please don't go -

Jeongguk started to caress Taehyung's hair, smiling - I would love to stay with you, you know that, but I have to go -

- You don't have to go - Taehyung replied, making Jeongguk frown.

- Hey, don't tell me that you think that I actually just want to leave you -
No answer.
- Tae? -

The boy sniffled again and then a single tear rolled down his cheek, making Jeongguk hold Tae's waist tighter.

- Tae, are you crazy? If my job didn't exist I'd stay here for the rest of my days, to the point you'd start hating me and ask me to leave. You make me so happy Tae, you have no idea - he slowly kissed the boy' nose, moving to his cheekbone and to his jaw. Taehyung was still crying, slowly and quietly, with his eyes closed.

- It's just... I felt so happy and safe with you here. What if you go back to Busan and realize that I don't deserve you? You'll try to remove me from your life and you'll meet someone funnier and more beautiful and less... -
He was stopped by a fast peck on the lips. Like, really fast, he didn't even have the time to realize what was happening, but it was enough to make him shut up. He stared with wide eyes at Jeongguk, feeling the grip on his waist becoming stronger and stronger until there was no space between the two guys.

- There's no way I'm going to forget you, and trying to remove you from my life? Are you crazy? - Jeongguk sighed, looking at the huge clock on the station wall. He glanced at Taehyung again, and smiled - just wait for this month to be over and then we'll see each other again and trust me, there's no way I'm going to let you sleep in an hotel -

Taehyung was still a little bit shocked, they shared their first kiss and Jeongguk didn't look really startled by it (he couldn't imagine that Gguk was actually dying inside) but then he just smiled, nodding - sure. Just this month and you'll be mine again -

- I'm yours even when we're not together, Tae -

Jeongguk's train got announced and the boy sighed, hugging Taehyung.
- See you, Tae. Take care of yourself -
Taehyung nodded, trying not to cry again - sure. You too, Gguk, don't work too much and eat a lot. I don't want to find you skinnier the next time I see you -

Taehyung followed Jeongguk with the eyes until the boy got on his train and just then he let himself giggle, slightly touching his own lips with a dreamy stare.
Just the end of the month.
Jeongguk was his, anyways.