Jimin - 43

Liked by @kimtaehyung and 7

Liked by @kimtaehyung and 7.405.900 others

@chimjimin95
After you proposed, yesterday, we just stayed in bed for the whole night and the morning after. Now you are trying to cook something for breakfast (please don't set yourself on fire) so I have some time to post this.
It's not like you changed my life, you destroyed it just so we could rebuild it together, making it way better.
You know how hard the period when we met was. I was coming out of a not-really-healthy relationship and I just had a few friends still close to me.
And there you were, ready to change everything because that's what you did: you changed me, but not in the toxic way I was used to, in the good one. I don't know how you managed to listen to me crying about my past for all those nights, you must've been really whipped.
You listened and then you asked me what I wanted to change about myself. Honestly, I didn't even REMEMBER how I used to be.
Everything, I said. I wanted to change everything, I wanted to go back to my past self. I missed him.
And you made sure to be there, always. You listened to me crying, sure, but also to me laughing, to me rambling about stupid stuff, to me praising you because my God, you've been so good to me. And we restarted, all over again, together. All the bad memories were replaced by you, by your smile, by your love. You always say you were lucky to meet me, but I was the lucky one. Definitely.

These six years were... oh my God, I don't even know how to describe them. You managed to stand me for longer than I thought, mh?
How could you be unsure about my answer, by the way? Let's be honest, we were basically already married. We started to live together less than a year after we started dating, you left your city to stay with me, we always shared everything, we talked about our future without anxiety or nervousness because we were sure we were still going to have each other, and that was enough.
Of course I wanted to marry you, Yoongi. I always did and I always will. I've been yours since the first time I saw you because yes, you looked bored and tired, but also terrifyingly interesting and extremely beautiful. You still are, even if you deny it.
You taught me so many things, you taught me how to love and how to be loved, in the right way. Thank you.
And now I'm crying again, damn, I think I cried more in these two days than in my whole life but thank God, this time they're happy tears.
I love you, always.

[Comments are
disabled for this post]