108

Finally the day before the wedding, and tons of taekook fluff! This is a long one, so buckle your belts and get ready.

---

Jeongguk grunted when he heard the loud ringing of his phone, telling him it was time to wake up.
Now, Jeongguk was a heavy sleeper. He really was, his mother spent the years of his adolescence trying to find a way of getting him to leave his bed at a decent hour, not always succeeding, and as he became an adult he had to find a way of doing it by himself.

Normally he would turn his phone off, put the blanket over his head and go back to sleep, but thankfully his mind was awake enough to remind him of one word: Taehyung.
He sit up quickly to refrain himself from falling asleep again and checked the time. It was seven in the morning, and he wasn't used to waking up that early anymore, but again, it wasn't a day like the others.

He got up and checked his messages and, as he was hoping, he found a notification from Taehyung.
"I'm getting on the train in half an hour" it said and Jeongguk felt himself smile, knowing that Taehyung was on his way there.

The man was planning on arriving at Busan, going at Jeongguk's to have lunch together, then meeting with Jimin for his bachelor party. He was sleeping at Jeongguk's, of course, so that they could go to the wedding together the following day.

He was supposed to get there around half past eight, which gave Jeongguk all the time to get ready, so he walked in the kitchen to have breakfast. He still felt half asleep, but the thought of having his boyfriend in his arms soon was waking him up really fast.

He picked a random snack from his freezer and started preparing a smoothie. He glanced at the living room, and felt a warm feeling spreading through his skin when he realized how much his life changed in the last year.

He never was good at making new friends. He met Yugjeom when they were in high school, and met Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok when he started working as a model.

They were the only people he trusted enough to open up with, or at least they used to be. If someone told him he was going to find two new amazing friends and a boyfriend in a year, he wouldn't have believed it.

Just thinking about Taehyung, he unconsciously smiled. His sexuality was something that made him insecure as a teenager and even if he fully accepted it in his adult years, he never thought he was going to be ok with sharing a relationship with another man so publicly, without worrying about people's judgment. Having his friends, and especially Taehyung next to him made him feel safe enough to do it and he couldn't find a way to express how grateful he was.

He ate his breakfast quickly and went to take a quick shower. While he was busy putting some sweatpants on he saw a notification popping up on his screen and his face lit up when he read it.

"I'll be there in half an hour" and then "are you sure u want to pick me up? Don't wanna bother you too much"
Jeongguk rolled his eyes, wondering when the older was going to realize that Jeongguk was willing to do pretty much anything for him, and typed his answer while looking for his keys.

"I'll be there, doll, you know you're never a bother"
He made sure his house was tidy enough to make a good impression, not thinking twice about the pet name he used, and less than ten minutes later he was in his car, driving to the station.

---

It weirdly felt like the first time Taehyung visited Jeongguk, after their first (and last) big fight. Jeongguk smiled, thinking about how sad he was when Taehyung's train got announced, ready to bring the boy back to Daegu. He blushed remembering about the peck he gave to the elder, acting tough while he was screaming in the inside.