Yoongi - 42

Liked by @itsseokjin and 5

Liked by @itsseokjin and 5.409.000 others

@MinYoongi
I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve you, really. Maybe I saved a whole country but I feel like that's not enough to meet you and to be loved from you. I can't even remember how my life before you was: I woke up, I ate, i worked and I went back to sleep. I hadn't anyone to fill my days, to make me happy.
And then we met.
You always tell me that when you saw me for the first time I looked tired and bored. Not an amazing first impression, but that's fine. Honestly, I just thought you were beautiful. You kept smiling and I felt so lucky to be able to look at your smile, 'cause that's one of the best things in the world. Really.
And then you started to talk and I immediately fell in love with you, with your voice, with everything.
Somehow you thought I was interesting enough to meet me again. And again. And again.
A year later we were dating. I don't even know why it took me so long to ask you out, but it was kinda hard to believe that a guy like YOU wanted to date ME. The awkward boy that was far from what I am now. And no, I'm not saying that now I'm not awkward.
This is our sixth year together. To me, they seemed like a couple of days.
Thank you for making me feel loved and happy. You have no idea of how much that meant to me.

I don't know if I'm able to do the same to you, I don't know if you smile thinking about me.
I didn't know if you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. But you said yes. You said yes and you smiled and you cried and I did too because you are the best thing that happened in my life, Park Jimin. Or should I say Min Jimin?
I love you, always.

309.000 comments

@chimjimin95
i already cried enough
yesterday, yoongi, why
are you making me
cry again?

@MinYoongi
because I can
@chimjimin95

@chimjimin95
well fUCK YOU
@MinYoongi

@MinYoongi
can I marry you
first? @chimjimin95

@chimjimin95
SURE @MinYoongi

@purpleyou
OHMYGODOHMYGOD
IT HAPPENED I'M
SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO
GUYS OH MY GOD

@chimjimin95
thank you so much!
@purpleyou

@itsseokjin
well I'm crYING

@MinYoongi
tissue? @itsseokjin

@kimjoon
finally :')

@MinYoongi
HEY WE JUST TOOK
OUR TIME OK?
@kimjoon