♥️

noahs pov:
I waited until y/n left the room and i could no longer see her in sight. I heard her walking down the stairs. I get up from the bed and start looking around her room, her closet, her dressed, her makeup stand, then i see a picture on her makeup stand, a picture of her and millie.. under the picture was a light blue notebook.. titled "diary"
hmm... i could finally know more about y/n.. or i could just not read it and not invade her privacy..
i gently lifted the cover and skimmed through the pages. I heard footsteps up the stairs and it called my name.. "noah" someone said. Shoot y/n was coming back. I quickly grabbed the diary and threw it in my backpack and jumped back on the bed.
y/n: whats up
noah: um uh n-nothing
y/n: well i got some popcorn!
me and y/n continued to watch netflix, we were laughing and crying. I started at her face while she was watching the screen. she turned to
me and i felt my cheeks turn red.
y/n: are you staring at me?
she giggled
noah: uhh
we continued to stare at each other .. i felt something different for y/n... shes... special.
we both started leaning in for a kiss until we heard screaming from downstairs.
millie: NOAH WE'RE LEAVING
I backed away from y/n and she made a sad face.
noah: Well i got to go y/n.. it was nice meeting you..
y/n: aw it was nice meeting you too noah
she smiled
noah: um can i have your number?
y/n: sure its, ( your phone number)
noah: okay thanks! bye y/n
y/n: bye noah..
I ran out of her room and meet millie, finn and sadie downstairs.
millie: where were you?
noah: uh bathroom
millie: okay lets go
me, millie, sadie and finn walked out the house as millie slammed the door as we left.
noah: is millie okay?
finn: uh its a long story
We all got in our uber and left.