♥️

a week later:
Noahs Pov:
i heard the door downstairs slam shut.
"hello" i yelled from the top of the stairs.
"noah its me" i heard a british accent. millie.

"noah come down here" she said.

"on my way" i said running down the stairs.

"are you busy today? i was thinking we could go to the mall together and you know, catch up? she said not even making eye contact with me.
What would i say? i promise y/n i would meet her down town to grab lunch, i couldn't let her down.
"um i actually do have something" i said laughing nervously.

"what do you mean?" millie asked sounding cunfused.

"well, i promised y/n i would hang ou-" i said until she cut me off.

"y/n!?! what the hell are you doing hanging out with her!?!" she yelled

"millie we are friends its not a big deal" i tried to argue back.

"noah for god sake you've known her for a day!" millie yelled with tear in her eyes.

"millie theres nothing wrong with me having friends!" i yelled, you can hear my voice crack many times, i was trying hard not to tear up.

"you are not hanging out with her noah!" she screamed.

"YES I AM MILLIE, AND YOU CANT STOP ME! CAN YOU LET ME BE HAPPY THIS ONCE!?! YOU DON'T WANT ME WITH YOU, YOU DON'T WANT ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE, HOW MISERABLE DO I HAVE TO BE TILL YOUR HAPPY MILLIE!?!" i screamed at her, this time i was finally crying.

"noah LISTEN TO ME! you STAY AWAY FROM y/n, or i will KILL HER. TRUST ME NOAH, I CAN GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF DAMN THINGS" she finally said before she stormed out the door slamming ing it behind her.

I stod there, i felt like i stoped breathing, like my heart just stopped and broke. was i ever going to see y/n again? i don't want millie to hurt her.... it was nice knowing you y/n. I fell to the floor and started crying.