♥️

"omg hey noah!" finn said running up to noah to hug him.
"sup finn" noah said hugging him back.
this was pretty awkward, I was just standing there while they were hugging like what seemed forever, Then noah noticed me just standing there just staring at my foot, he cleared his throat then turned to me.
"um finn this is my...... my friend y/n" he said nervously.
"Hey y/n!" Finn said holding out his hand for a handshake.
"hey finn!" i said smiling reaching his hand to shake it.
"so, i have a little guest house at the back near the pool you guys could take for as long as you guys need" finn said.
We walked into the huge house and headed towards the back door, the backyard was huge with a patio table with a grill and a huge pool and a 2 room guest house in the back corner. i quickly turned to finn
"finn you really don't have to do this" i said.
"don't worry y/n, noah's one of my bestfriends and i would do anything for a friend" he said smiling. Me and finn just stared at eachother until we saw noah walking towards the guest house.
"y/n are you coming?" i heard noah yell from far away.
"oh um yeah!" i said running after him. Finn laughed and walked back towards the house. I walked into the guest house where noah already was unpacking his things.
"so this is a nice guest house right?" i smiled.
"yeah, this is our home for the next few weeks i guess"