♥️

noah's pov:

i jumped from the side of the window from the back of the guest house, i grabbed y/n's hand trying to help her down. we stood there for a few seconds to see if we could hear anything from the other side.
"i think they're gone" y/n whispered .
i nodded and we walked towards the inside of finns house not looking back.
"y/n! noah! there you guys are! we've been standing here for minutes!" finn playfully yells.
oh shit. we stood there frozen and turned around to see finn, millie and louis standing infront of the guest house door. shit, we must of have not heard them. when i made eye contact with millie she immediately widened her eyes. i look at y/n and i see her staring at millie.
"millie, louis. these are my friends, noah and y/n" finn says cluelessly.
"lets go inside the guest house!" finn says and pulls our arm inside. finn was the first one to walk in, we all slowly walk twoards the couch trying not to loose our shit and run. finn sits down and sees the milk noah spilled on the floor earlier, yet, he doesn't know its milk-.
"uhm. uh. noah..." finn clears his throat. i immediately turn red and yell back.
"i-its not what it l-looks like i swear! its just m-m-milk" i say. i look over towards y/n and see her trying to hold her laugh in.
"um okay bro chill" i see finn laugh too, causing y/n to laugh as well. i sigh and walk over to sit next to finn. we hear a faint ringing from finns phone inside the house.
" it must be my agent, hold on ill be back" finn gets up and runs out the guest house and into his house. leaving me, y/n, millie and louis. i look twoards y/n who also looks back at me i gulp and tried mouthing somthing to her but she just gave me a cunfused thing, suddenly we hear millie clear her throat. we all quickly look twoards her.
"um noah, y/n. i think i owe you guys an apology.." she says looking down. i see y/n reposition herself on the couch stare at her. louis looking cunfused asf.
"yeah.. i was jealous. alot. i really loved you noah." as those words came out her mouth i was shook, my eyes widen as i look at y/n to see her reaction, she just sat there looking calm, i don't know how she wasn't freaking out.
" i really did, and i wanted you all to myself... i was mad that you liked y/n more then me. im so sorry i tried separating you guys.. and specially you noah.. im so sorry for the things i said back then.. i shouldn't have threatened you and made you cry. im so so sorry." she said with tears in her eyes. finally y/n looked kinda mad and shook as she turned towards me looking for an explanation, she didn't know that millie threatened me or made me cry.
"again, im sorry. i just wanna make things right.. i shouldn't have done the things i did, when i met louis and fell in love with him, i couldn't stop feeling guilty for how i treated both of you.. i felt bad that you guys were scared of me.. i felt so horrible about myself, that so many rumors started to be spread about me on the internet but luckily i had louis to help me through those times. im so sorry, i just wanna restart with you guys." she cried while louis side hugged her. i look again twoards y/n to see what she thought about it, i don't think she forgave her, well i don't think i did. next thing you know i see y/n run twoards millie and hug hug her. i was confused.
"im sorry too mills, i didn't know you felt like that.. you will always be my favorite cousin, i love you alot" y/n said in millies shoulders. i sat there across from them not knowing what to do. suddenly millie stood up and walked over to me. she mumbled the words "im sorry". i got up and hugged her. "its okay." i said.