♥️

Finns pov:

i was sitting on the couch watch tv when i heard knocking on the front door. "coming!" i yelled at the door white i place down my bowl of popcorn and paused the tv. I assumed it was Millie and Louis since i suggested they stayed here while they film their new movie! it was also 2 new members to what i call "The Finn Hotel Partay" yeahhhh. the more guest the marrier. i opened the door and saw them both with suitcases in their hands.
"hi millie! hi louis!!" i said giving both of them a hug.
"hey finnnn!" millie said giggling.
"right this way come on in!" i lead them to the guest bedroom upstairs.
"this is where you guys will be staying!" he said opening the door to a large guest room.

(the guest room)

"woah thanks bro!" louis said looking around

"no problem, you guys settle and unpack, have fun! but not to much fun ;)" i laughed and closed the door and went back to watching tv.
                                  ~time skip~
once my movie finished i went to go check on millie and louis. i knocked on their door. i heard millie laugh from inside
"come in finn" she said
"heyy how yall doingg" i walked in
"finn you don't have to knock the door, this is your own house" louis laughed along with millie.
"oh i know. i just didn't wanna walk in on anything;)" i said jokingly
louis and millie both looked at each other and looked embarrassed.
"anyways.. do you guys want a tour of the house? then you guys can meet the other guest! maybe you might recognize them" i said leading them out.

         ~time skip to after the house tour~
"okay so thats all of the inside, now for the outside" i said sliding the glass door at the back while they followed.
" so this is my pool, pretty big if you ask me" i bragged.
"thats what she said" louis chuckled. so i kicked in in the leg
"ouch" he said. i looked over at the guesthouse and swore i saw something at the window.
"over there is the guest house. lets go" we all walked towards it.
*knock knock knock* no awnser. i knocked 5 more times but still no response. i could tell millie and louis were inpatient. we all just stood there in silence for 5 minutes.

(to be continued)