♥️

y/n's pov:
the boys walk up to us and pull chairs from the neatest empty table.
"whats up guys? what'd you guys buy?" millie asked.
"well finn got a video game, and i- i was gonna get y/n a gift but th- nvm" noah said as he looked down. I looked at him confused and let out a laugh.
"no no no! noah its okay i swear! you didn't have to" i smiled. he looked at me and smiled back. I picked up my burger and took a bite of it as millie and louis threw fries at eachother and me and noah were just sending tiktoks to eachother.
it was all fun and an enjoyable time until we heard it.

boom.

a loud explosion came from one of the stores down the mall, loud alarms started going off. everyone got under the tables, I panickly looked over and millie and scram
"what the hell is happening!!" i tried yelling but it was barely hearable due to the amount of smoke and loud alarms.
"what the fuck??!" finn yells. in the distance we heard loud popping.
" did you guys hear those pops?!?" noah yelled looking around .
"um noah i don't think they are poping, they are GUNS" millie yelled grabbing her phone and texting her mom.
"what the hell? we gotta get out now" louis yelled
"we cant! we have to stay under here like everyone else, or else they'll see us" i whispered
"well im not gonna die without playing my new game!" finn yelled.
we all covered out ears as the sound got louder and louder.
we sat there whispering to each other until the lights shut off and the only resource of light is the glass ceiling. the whole food court went quite. I looked over at noah in fear as he gulps. we started hearing loud boots in the distance coming closer and closer. my heart raced, and my breathing got heavy, was this the end? i see the the feet off someone wearing thick black boots in the distance, they just stood there, and stopped. i peaked out from under the table and saw them, raise there gun.

*bang*