♥️

i walked over to my new friend, kaylies house. me and kaylie have been friends ever since i came to Canada. We met at a starbucks and we talked for hours, she told me she LOVED stranger things and had a huge crush on Millie Bobby Brown. Which was a huge problem for me but i don't blame kaylie, i have never told her about my past before canada or that i live with finn wolfhard and noah schnapp themselves. Oh yeah she also LOVES finn, so if i ever told her i lived with him she would freak out.
"hey girl!" kaylie says running down the driveway of her house. me and kaylie were going to the mall because there was a huge sale at our favorite store.
- at the mall -
kaylie and I walk out of the store with many bags in our hands,
"kaylie, why did you feel the urge to buy HALF THE STORE?!?" i laughed
"hey! a girls gotta take advantage of a sale!" she said. *ding!* kaylies phone goes. i see her stop behind me and pull out her phone. "whats up?" i say.
"millie just posted on her story!" she said. I rolled my eyes and walked over and leaned over her shoulder to see the story. It was a photo of her in the airport and it said: finally landed!" "omg shes in Canada! i could meet her!" kaylie jumped up and down. suddenly i stood there frozen, i felt like all the sound around me got muffled..

oh no.