3.The Wolf

I was surrounded by different beast men and they were all standing outside the door where I was singing. They were all commenting on how my singing was just like everyone else . So I ran away from them as fast as I could.

As I ran passed them. Making my way around the school again making it to the entrance of the school. It was starting to get dark and the weather was getting cold. I was thinking

(Am I the last one to leave the school?)

Then I heard something from from behind me there was something running towards me. It was a crowd of people that were wanting to leave night class. So I ran away from them trying to make it home without being trampled.
But on my way out in the second story of the building I saw a wolf like figure.

I got to my house I live alone my parents are in another country for business and I have no other siblings when I get home so I usually live alone. I walk in and set my stuff down and sit on the sofa to watch t.v. when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

From the other side of the door I heard a reply.

"It's Max from school mind letting me in I'm frezzing"

I jumped up startled and freaked out about what's happening.

"How did you know where I live?"

He replied

Max  "I kinda followed you home because I wanted to talk to you more about what I saw"

I walk to the door and let him in and close the door behind him.

"So mind telling me what you were talking about what you said earlier behind the door"

Max "sure"

As he walked to the couch to sit down he talked about my voice and how it sounded like an angle from heaven.

When I heard that I blushed and didn't know how to reply I was just shocked at the responce he made about my voice, then I started to cry Max turned to look at me because I haven't responded to him. When he looked he saw me crying and got worried and said.

Max  " oh no did I say something wrong?"

" no it's not that"

I said while sobbing

"no one has said that to me before...I just...I just dont know how to respond to your kindness"

Then Max got up from the sofa and started to walk towards me and he gave me a hug saying

Max " don't  let anyone tell you different"

When I heard that all my emotions came rushing towards me and came out like a water fall I was sobbing so much

The tears kept trickling down my face and before I knew it I was out like a light