12. What happened

I start to wake up from whatever they did to me. I looked at myself and saw that I was tied to a chair with rope. I tried to struggle a bit with the rope but it didn't even budge. Then I started to look up and see what was all around me. There was just enough light shining through to see where I was. I was in an empty building no clue how I got there. Then I looked around some more and saw that the roof looks like it was way higher than a roof of a house. And there were poles every where. But before I could get anything else into my view a door behind me swung open. Right then I begun acting like I was still unconscious. Then as they were walking in I knew who it was that took me it was them.

???: "hey boss what do you wanna do about the guy we just caught. "

??: "ya what do you want to do to him? "

?: "well you see it's simple we just keep him here till he bows to our will. "

I started to think,
Till I obey them I will never submit to them

Then I made a plan a plan to make sure they didn't break me at all.

I would make sure that when I sang I would sound like a teenager going through puberty with a cracking voice.

Then the three kidnappers walked over to the front of me. And started to talk.

?? "He should be awake by now right boss? "

? "Ya he should. "

Then the bear came up to me and

*SLAP"

I felt a sting on my cheek and a burning sensation then I heard

?: " He should be awake now, hey listen you really don't want to mess with me no more or else. "

I start to wake up and see those 3 from the karaoke place in front of me.
I didn't know what else to say bit just one word

"HEEEEEEEEEEELP"

Then I heard a laugh

?: "sorry but no one is going to save you"

I tried screaming again but to no avail
I was trapped and all alone with no one knowing where I am.

So I start to fade to black