7. The Home And The Escape

I stepped inside and was still in disbelief that this has happened. I look around and see my family photo with Mom, Dad, and Me all it together. I started to cry and say.

"Please let this be a dream please let this be a bad dream"

And I open my eyes to see the house is still the same mess it's in as I arrived. I looked upstairs and see claw marks on the wall leading up to my room and wondered.

(What type of beast man would break into my home and go to my room?)

My heart sunk into my chest as I thought of only one group of people who could have done this. I walk cautiously up the stairs and to my room. I hesitate to open the door and then I heard a scrape from inside. My heart was in my throat. I wanted to walk away but stopped and needed to hear there voices to determine if it was them. So I stood to the side of the door was with the hinges and started to listen.

??? "Man how did you know where this guy lives? "

?? "Ya and why are we going through all this trouble to get him anyways? "

? "Well you see when I heard that voice of his I just wanted him to be mine and no one else's."

??? " We both get that but can you at least give us more details? "

? "Sure I can since you too are my minions, I want a music box that will only obey what I say and only bend to my will so no one else can have its song heard. "

Then he started to laugh and so did the others it was them. I had to run I had to get away. So I tried to quietly walk down the stairs and out to the door. But the last step I hit made a giant creek and alerted the others of my presents.

??? " Who's there? "

? "It's that kid AFTER HIM! "

I booked it out the door and locked it shut making sure that those goons have a hard time chasing me. I ran all the way to the front of the school. That was the only place I knew those people wouldn't find me right?

So I sat down in front of the school doors and soon after that I fell asleep. Right in front of the main entrance to the school. Leaning against the steel door. The next thing I knew it was morning and the principal was in front of me wanting to talk.