6. The Date (Part 2)

There we were standing in the room and those 3 beast men were standing outside the door. I didn't know what to do at all. Max got up and walked outside the door to talk to them. At first he seemed fine. But then his smile turned into a snarl and I heard.

Max " YOU WON'T LAY A FINGER ON HIM"

I was startled I didn't know what those 3 were talking with max about. But it frightened me down to my core and I started to shiver. Then I heard more yelling from behind the door.

??? "Fine then but be warned we will be back and we will not rest till he is ours. "

If I wasn't on the floor already I was now. My body fully in shock of what I heard. I couldn't move my body even if I wanted to. Then the door opened and closed and I looked up. It was Max I was so relieved to see him. But when I looked at his face it was brused there was a lump on his cheek and that was worrying for me.

"Max are you ok, what happened, who were those people.. "

I kept asking max these questions and I heard from has lips.

Max "Everything is fine there is no need to worry now so please chin up"

He walked over and bent down and looked me eye to eye while holding my chin up and said

Max " Please chin up. "

I stopped shaking now and started to feel relaxed and calm around him now and said.

"A.. Alright I will try"

After I said that Max was relaxing too and said.

Max "Glad to hear it I hope your feeling better"

He started to get up and walked to the door and said.

Max " Ready to leave this place? "

"I am as ready as I will ever be"

I took his hand and started to walk out the door of the karaoke place and back into the car. He drove me back to my house and said as he was riding off.

Max "I will come get you for school tomorrow. "

I didn't believe what I just heard but then remembered something.

Thinking to myself I said.

(Dang it I forgot to ask why he was being so unusual today but I will probably be able to talk with him tomorrow)

I walk up to the door of my house and unlock it to find the place in a wreck and that everything was destroyed. I was shocked and appalled by the sight. And the only question I had as I saw all this was.

"WHO DID THIS?!? "