Chapt. 1 ~ A New Chapter

(Y/n) (L/n)'s Perspective
~ • ~

I had a bit of a prep in my step today. I had been on that darn train all this time. But it was jake! Everything is quite jake!

I was finally on my own away from my wisenheimer family. I bought myself a pretty lil nice home in the poor area, but I ain't bothered.

I've always hated the rich life. I don't mind something orchid once in a while, but in a wealthy family it's a little ridiculous.

Arriving at my new home a wave of excitement filled me. I felt as giddy as I was as a lil girl. I pull out the key and put it in the lock. I excitedly shudder at the sound of a click.

I open my door to reveal my nice little home. It already had furniture, since I bought it from some folk who didn't want their furniture.

I enter and close and lock the door behind me. I leave my suitcase at the door and look around. It was cozy. Could use some flowers and some candles to liven the place up, but this was home!

I grab my suitcase and enter my new room. A lovely lil bed, for a lovely lil woman like myself. I giggled and open the nice dark oak wardrobe and open my suitcase and put up my clothes.

I have some money in the bank and some in my purse, which I laid on my new desk. I definitely needed to buy some sheets and blankets, but the shops would be closed, it is pretty late. My brother should be coming down t' morrow with the rest of my stuff.

I hop on the bed and kick off my shoes, quickly setting my alarm clock and placing it on the side table, I had to be gettin up early t' morrow. I needed to check out this diner in the middle of town, since they were hiring and I heard they pay well, at least for a women hiring place.

I release a relieved breath. I felt happy, n hopefully that won't be changin.

> • <

I jolted awake to my alarm and pop up outta my new and rather comfortable, yet cold bed. I picked out a nice yet simple outfit then go to my bathroom with my cosmetics and self care stuff.

I do the necessities before braiding my hair and tying it into a bun, then finally taking care of my makeup. Once I felt pleasant enough, I went out to town with my purse. I caught the train and couldn't keep my excited smile off my lips.

"Excuse me, doll." A man smiled at me as he motioned to take a seat beside me. I scooted over to make some room for the gentleman and continued to watch out the window.

My stop was a couple away, so I wanted to sit. I knew I had to get some shopping done or at least get some food at the diner. I tried to think about what I needed to get done.

"Hey doll, I ain't seen you around much. You new?" The man beside me asked.

"Ah, yes sir." I respond with a nod and smile, he smiled back, but that smiled turned to an annoyed when when the train stopped.

"Getting off?" He asked as he rose up from his seat, I just shook my head. He shrugged "well, have a good day, doll~"

I took a glimpse at him before he got off the train. I didn't particularly care for him. He seemed like a bit of a drugstore cowboy or flapdoodle anyhow.

When my stop came, I exited off the train and headed into town.