(2) Chapt. 1 ~ Who Am I?

( so I'm trying something new, enjoy, you'll figure it out eventually :3 )

Third Person Perspective
~ • ~

It was a dark morning in the town. The sky was a dark blue with a dark red from the sun that was taking it's time to rise. The streets were filled with the scent of newly baked bread and chocolate from hot chocolate that they for some reason were selling in the summer.

(Y/n) was awake and out walking the street. She had just gone to class at 5 am and she was exhausted. It was 8 am and she was on her way to her apartment. She had been packing to move.

That was her last class. She already had a stable job, she had just wanted to finish her studies. The job was well paying and she was able to move in with her best friend, who wasn't doing as well as her, but she understood.

(Y/n)'s a young woman who seeks answers to questions she hasn't yet ask. She was a (tall/short) woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair that she usually wore (up or down [style optional]). (Y/n) had a bit of a chic mixed with some grunge style. An example of this is: blouse, skirt, and throw in some fishnets. Sometimes she'd wear a blazer.

On the other hand, (Y/n)'s best friend, Willow, was a girl who searched for her inner strength and peace. A witch type of girl. She liked to collect random substances and such. Willow was more of a feminine goth, though, depending on who she was trying to impress, would go from more feminine to more masculine.

Willow had tattoos and piercings, but this was never what caused her trouble. It was her personality, she was very much a feminist and when she needed to speak up, she would. Usually the places she applied to were run by older men, and she was an attractive young girl. So things never lasted long.

After a couple years of mooching off her friend, Willow had the idea to start her own business, she had the experience, she just needed to get customers and everything set up. Willow got a part time job as a delivery driver so they were able to split rent.

(Y/n) was happy, but finding it hard to admit she felt disappointed. She didn't understand why her life was going the way it was. She questioned fate, she questioned herself. But those questions never slipped off her tongue as she wasn't much of an important person to listen to.

(Y/n) worked at (job) and did some other side stuff just for the extra money. She was excited to live with her dear friend. However... She felt strangely alone, like someone special was supposed to be there with her, not that her friend wasn't special.

She shook her head as she unlocked her apartment door. As she looked out at the sea of boxes she felt a sadness run through her. She was leaving this place. She had gone through so much in this apartment.

(Y/n) decided a nap would help clear her mind, and that maybe she was just overthinking because she was tired. She crawled into her small bed and got under the blanket. Her eyes drooped close and she relaxed herself.

~ • ~

The movers came in the afternoon. The wave of sadness she had felt earlier had returned as everything was out of the apartment. She felt like she had looked into her mind that had been erased of any memory. She questioned why she was sad when she should be happy.

(Y/n) drags her fingertips on the wall, remembering all the moments that she was in this place she had called home for so long.

She knew she was going to be homesick. She knew she was going to be in a larger space which made her feel only a slight discomfort. Though, she tried to look on the bright side. She could get a pet now. She had always wanted one.

(Y/n) forced a smile to no one except her shadow. She knew that at some point she was just pretending to be alright. (Y/n) was soon ready to embrace the future, better known as the present.

She rose to her feet and standing in the door way of her apartment, she smiled proudly. Proud of herself for taking the next step. Proud that she learned to become fortunate in an unfortunate. She was ready for the challenges ahead.

At least that's what she told herself.