i bet you never had a friday night like this

"hail mary forgive me"

school grounds
6:02 p.m.
friday

"how  do you forget your phone in the bathroom?" changmin groaned as he walked with haknyeon who had forgot his phone in the school bathroom. "i don't know hyung. i was really tired today." haknyeon explained as he opened the unlocked school doors. "fine. but which bathrooom did you leave it in?" changmin asked as the door closed behind them. "good question. good question." haknyeon bit his lip. "i swear one of these days i am going to kill you." changmin groaned once again. "your welcome too anytime." haknyeon mumbled.

"why do you even need your phone?" changmin complained as they walked up the school stairs too check upstairs. "i auditioned for an idol company and i need to know if I was excepted or not." haknyeon explained. "oh? that's cool." changmin said his eyes smiling but not his mouth. "i found it!" haknyeon yelled as he saw his phone on the bathroom counter. "okay let's go." changmin said grabing his car keys.

"changmin your gonna kill me." haknyeon sighed panic in his eyes. "what did you do?" changmin groaned. "the door won't open." haknyeon said. "fuuuuuck." changmin said sliding down the door. "we can't get out till monday." haknyeon commented. "i mean at least we can raid the vending machines." changmin sighed.

school grounds
7:07 p.m.
friday

"come on bokkie! have some fun for once!" jisung teased. "fine. bring me wherever you want just for the love of god stop teasing me." yongbok groaned putting on his leather jacket. "yay!" jisung bounced, grabing the boys Hand and interlocking there fingers.

"why the fuck are we at the school?" yongbok asked a disappointed look on his face. "we're meeting sangyeon, he's bringing spray paint." jisung said nonchalantly. "what!" yongbok exclaimed. "come on. let's wait for him inside." jisung said opening the door. once they were in he let it shut immediately. "don't close!..don't close the door." haknyeon sighed. "why are you guys here?" yongbok asked.

"this dumbass forgot his phone and the door locks from the outside." changmin explained. "why are you here? the crazy and the boring breaking into school together?" haknyeon asked. "i just dragged yongbok with me so we could decorate the school a little bit." jisung smirked. "sangyeon should be here soon." jsiung commented looking at his phone. "your gonna trust him! he'll have the door closed in two seconds flat!" yongbok yelled. yongbok never yelled. exclaimed sure. yelled never. "everything will be okay bokkie." jisung said. "if he closes that door the minuet he gets in i'm done." yongbok said. "oh there he is!" jisung yelled as sangyeon opened the door. and then. the door slammed shut, and yongbok ran away from jisung. "yongbok! come back here!" jisung shouted running after the boy.

"we're still locked in." changmin groaned. "and we're stuck with the wild, crazy, and boring." haknyeon added. "we're screwed." changmin sighed. "i'll call chanhee to save us." changmin said as he opened his phone. "he's gonna shut the door." haknyeon said. "fifty bucks he won't close the door." changmin offered pulling up his contacts. "a hundred." haknyeon urged on. "two hundred." changmin said. "let's go all out five hundred." haknyeon said. "deal." changmin shook his hand with haknyeon's as he hit chanhee's contact.

"put it on speaker." haknyeon said as the phone started ringing. "hello~" chanhee sung. "can you get me and haknyeon from the school?" changmin asked. "yeah of course, I'll have to bring chan  too." chanhee said. "okay we"ll see you soon chanhee." changmin said. "yep we'll be there soon." chanhee said hanging up. "you like him~" haknyeon teased. "shut he fuck up haknyeon." changmin snapped.