everything red

school grounds

11:50 p.m.

friday

"they're what!" chan yelled running over to look at the two boys on the top of the stairs. "gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy~" jisung yelled. "shut up jisung." yongbok snapped. "let's go yongbok." jisung said grabbing yongbok's arm and dragging him to a vacant english room. "tea" haknyeon mumbled. "tea?" sunwoo asked, "tea" haknyeon confirmed. the two laughed and went back to listening to sangyeon and chan scold jaehyun and minho.

"what the hell is your problem!!?" jisung yelled. "i don't have a fucking problem jisung!!!" yongbok yelled. "you've been weird ever since we got here! what's the fucking problem?" jisung asked again. "maybe i don't want to be locked in school with a bunch of dumbasses! maybe i'm worried that my mom will hurt my sisters! maybe i'm feeling guilty because the last time i was locked in school someone ended up dead!! ever think of that han jisung! of course you didn't!" yongbok yelled trying to get out of the room. "someone ended up dead?!!" jisung shouted running after the boy for the second time that night. "yes jisung! it's my fault that he's dead and that haunts me every single fucking day! and being here is bringing too many memories up!" yongbok shouted as he haulted his running. "there's a reason i'm boring han jisung, and there's a lot you don't know about me." yongbok seethed.

"choi bomin was found dead from a suspected suicide last monday, it seems the body had been locked in the school since saturday" sunwoo read, he had found an old newspaper. you see that statement wasn't entirely true. it wasn't a suicide, and it was sunday not saturday when he died, everyone was shocked, a dead boy who didn't even go to the same school was found there. and the only evidence they had? one cross earring. bomin was wearing one that day, so were sunwoo, hyunjin, and yongbok so it didn't really help anything. well it could've if the police were actually smart. hyunjin was the only one of the four with both holes in both ears.

"guys~" jisung laughed nervously, "what did you do?" woojin sighed, "i kinda sorta gotinafightwithyongboksothenheranawayandidon'tknowwhereheis." jisung rapped at the speed of light. "i'll find him" chanhee offered, being the only one to understand what ever jisung just said. "jisung and yongbok fought and now jisung can't find yongbok" chanhee explained standing up, his eyes still a little puffy from crying.

yongbok was at the balcony of the top floor of the school. looking down to the ground below him, the groud in which bomin was found. yongbok brought one leg over the railing then the other so he was sitting on the ledge. they had changed the railing after bomin died, something stronger than the fin glass bomin broke through when him and yongbok were attempting to decorate the school. yongbok just sat there, debating whether he should push himself off or stay.

"yongbokkie...can you get down from there for me?" kevin asked the boy he had found, "why should i kevin?" yongbok asked. "because you have people who care about you and want you to be happy," kevin insisted "would bomin want you to do this lee felix yongbok?" kevin asked wrapping his arms around yongbok's waist to prevent him from trying anything. "no.." he looked down. "then why don't we get down from here," kevin smiled helping the boy off the ledge.

"how do you know about bomin hyung?" yongbok asked leaning against the railing. "sunwoo panicked and told me when jaehyun and minho were kissing," he explained ", no one knew that he would fall through the railing yongbok this isn't your fault" kevin comforted. "i wish i could believe you hyung, i really do." yongbok smiled taking out his phone, quickly texting chan that he was safe and was with kevin.