please, won't you push me for the last time

school grounds

12:18 a.m.

saturday

"hyung?" eric asked looking towards hyunjin, "yeah eric?" he smiled at the younger. "who's choi bomin?" he asked innocently.  "why are you," hyunjin coughed harshly ", why are you asking?" he questioned. "i found this new paper that sunwoo was reading and it's talking about choi bomin, and there only evidence was one cross earring." eric edged the boy, "and then the monday he was found, you showed up to school with only one earring, no one noticed that." eric smiled cutely, yet a proud look in his eyes. "i wonder why?" he teased. "if you don't shut up i will punch you in the face." hyunjin seethed moving towards the boy. "what you gonna do? leave me for the police to find on monday morning? act shocked when you find out that your best friend is dead?" eric urged on even more. and then hyunjin did it. he grabbed eric's face and punched him square in the jaw.

"why would you do that?" chan yelled running towards the boys, "he was..." hyunjin trailed touching his earring as a sign to yongbok and sunwoo. "he was?" chan questioned holding the injured boy. "he was being annoying." hyunjin explained his breath shaking. "and that gives you the right to punch him?!!" sangyeon exclaimed. "he's lying hyung~~~" eric wailed. chan glared harshly at hyunjin, "what really happened eric???" jacob asked. "he punched me 'cause i started teasing him about him killing his best friend" he mumbled holding his jaw. "you teased him 'cause of what now?" chan asked, "'cause him, sunwoo, and yongbok killed choi bomin" he replied simply. "no we didn't." sunwoo protested. "yeah we didn't~" hyunjin took his side. yongbok stayed silent, not a single word leaving his mouth. "they didn't kill bomin." he said looking down. "they were there when he died were they not?" eric attacked.

"okay guys i know were all concerned by the fact that eric's saying they killed bomin but jae, your parents are calling." minho interrupted. jae answered his phone. "abuji?" he answered. "where are you??!" his father yelled into the phone. "i'm with some friends at the club abuji, we'll be home by monday." he said slurring his words intentionally. "ah my son~ can i expect a ms on monday?" his father asked proudly, "possibly abuji~" he slurred his words again then quickly hanging up. "i still can't believe your dad thinks you're straight like you act almost as gay as jisung." minho laughed putting his arm around the boy. "shut up ass~" jaehyun giggled. "ew~" the 00 line and jeongin groaned. "wait what?" jisung gasped. "don't act shocked." changmin growled as a tired chanhee curled into his lap. "i know you're trying to be scary but it's not working, certainly not when you have that tire cutey on your lap." eric laughed.

"hey jacob." kevin said sitting down next to the small boy. "hi kevin," jacob smiled afraid of being rude. "want to go sleep in the nurses office with me?" kevin asked leaning against the boy. "oh sur-sure kevin." jacob blushed standing up making sure he had his anxiety pills. "i'm sorry if this is weird, i just didn't want to go to bed alone." kevin smiled as the two boys walked to the nurses office. "oh no it's fine kevin," jacob smiled his hands shaking. "thank you hyung" kevin giggled opening the nurses office and claiming a bed. "of course kevin. anything for you." jacob said setting his stuff down on a different bed. "is there anything bothering you hyung?" kevin asked as he laid on his side on the bed. "no kevin. is there anything bothering you?" jacob lied opening up his phone. "no hyung."