keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands

"hail mary please forgive me"
7:49
friday

choi chanhee opened the school door and let chan in the school first. chanhee walked in last. and with his hand away from the door. "and there goes my five hundred bucks." changmin sighed. "we're locked in now aren't we?" chan asked. changmin nodded. "sangyeon is in one of te bathrooms, jisung ran after yongbok, and we're right here. we've ended up having eight people locked in this hell whole." haknyeon explained. "that's just lovely." chanhee sighed. "did you say yongbok is here?" chan asked shocked. "yeah, jisung dragged him here then he got upset and ran." changmin said looking through his contacts. "who else could we call?" haknyeon asked. "that's what i'm looking at dumbass." changmin sighed. "your so mean." haknyeon responded.

"yongbok it's not that big of a deal." jisung told the day younger whom was ignoring him. "we'll talk about this later jisung. i hear chan hyung." yongbok said rushing downstairs to follow the voices. "channie~~~" yongbok smiled hugging the elder aussie. "hey lee. do you know anyone we could call to get us out of here?" changmin called. "yeah i guess i do." yongbok said. "do you know seo changbin's number? if not i could call him but he might be able to get us outta here." he finished looking at the ground. "i don't have his number." changmin said. "i'll call him then." yongbok said taking out his shattered phone. "hello binnie hyung." yongbok said as changbin picked up the call. "can you come get me and some over people from the school?" yongbok asked. "thank you binnie. he smiled hanging up the phone. "he's bringing hyunjin, and kevin too." yongbok explained.

"shut up kevin." hyunjin sighed as he entered the school building. "come on losers let's go." changbin said holding the door open. at the speed of light the school door was slammed shut and another person was in the room. "why are you here juyeon?" chanhee asked going over to the shaking boy. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry. people were after me and i had to hide i didn't think anyone would be here i'm so sorry." juyeon continued to shake. "your fine juyeon." sangyeon said. "any other ideas yongbok? you seem to know everyone." chanhee asked. "kim seungmin." yongbok said pulling out his phone once again. it was true yongbok did know almost everyone. a short phone call later kim seungmin and yang jeongin were on the way. "why the hell are the player and the smart kid hanging out?" kevin asked. "they've been friend since way before high school."

"seungmin, jeongin don't shut the door!!" everyone yelled, shocking said boys who had entered, hence making them close the door. "of for fucks sake!" changmin yelled. "well maybe if you hadn't yelled at us we wouldn't have let it close." seungmin snapped at the elder. "do you have anyone else to call?" chan asked. "i do but you aren't gonna like it." yongbok said. "who is it?" juyeon asked. "lee jaehyun." yongbok stated. "no absolutely not." sangyeon said. "my other options are kim younghoon and jacob bae." yongbok sighed. "call younghoon." juyeon said.

another short phone call later; " younghoon is coming with jacob and eric." yongbok explained. "and if they mess up we have to call jaehyun because i have no on else." he sighed sitting down. "i have faith that they won't mess up." jeongin commented writing in his book. "we'll be fine with them. and if they mess up then i guess we truly will have to call jaehyun." chanhee commented.