red for the cancer, red for the wealthy

"hail mary forgive me"

school grounds

9:45 p.m.

friday

there was a loud crash upstairs causing jacob to jump about six feet in the air. "you okay, jacob?" minho asked. "i'm fine minho." he smiled. "i'll go see what that was," jaehyun said standing up from his spot on the floor. "be careful jae!" minho callled as the boy started walkng up stairs.

as jaehyun got up stairs he gasped, on the floor was a note and a bloody body. he ran over, grabbing the note between his teeth and picking the boy up from the floor bridal style. he slowly went downstairs. "is he dead?!!" changmin yelled running over to help jaehyun carry the boy. "he's alive. someone get me a first aid kit!" jaehyun yelled. "got it!" minho yelled bringing the first aid kit over to jaehyun. "thank you minho." jaehyun said. the two 'mean' boys quickly got to work on fixing up the boy. the others stood shocked, they would've never thought that lee jaehyun and lee minho would help someone. "he's okay now. let's let him wake up." jaehyun said his hands covered in blood. "how did you know how to do that?" changbin asked. jaehyun glanced at minho, and minho nodded. "i've had to help minho in situations like this before." he explained. everyone looked to the boy. "we have all weekend, what's your story minho?" juyeon asked. "my parents aren't my parents. they adopted me what six years ago now. my 'dads' are abusive to say the least and there's been a couple times where i had to get jaehyun to help me clean up," minho looked down at the boy passed out on the floor ", can't be popular and show up to school covered in blood now can i?" he laughed.

"kim sunwoo." hyunjin said. "huh?" the others questioned. "the boy, his name is kim sunwoo." he said pointing at the boy still passed out on the floor. "oh." was heard around the room, except for yongbok of course, he knew who he was. kim sunwoo was the reason lee yongbok was boring. that's for another time though.

"jisung-ah..." yongbok trailed. "yeah bokkie?" jisung asked the boy sitting next to him. "jae and brian are calling." he said panic shown in his eyes. "it's fine bokkie they just wanna know if i'm with you." jisung said. yongbok answered and said that jisung was with him, and that was it, they didn't care where they were, because they trusted yongbok to keep their son under control.

"bokkie, your parents are calling you." jisung pointed it. yongbok's hands shook as he answered the phone. "e-eomma?" he asked gaining the attention of all eighteen other concious boys. "lee yongbok the minuet you get home you are dead!!!no dinner for two weeks! you know that you have to be home by ten! if this happens again i'll be going to olivia and rachel!!!" his eomma yelled harshly through the phone. "don't you dare touch rachel and olivia. do whatever you want to me when i get home but don't you dare touch my sisters." he said calmly. "for every five hours you're late that's another day without food." his mother explained harshly. "i understand ma'am." he hung up. everyone stared him. "what?" he asked terrified. "that's twelve more days without food hyung." jeongin stated. "i know jeongin, it's nothing i can't handle." he stated. "that's almost a month!" haknyeon yelled. "i know hyung. i can handle it." yongbok smiled. "what's the longest you've gone without food hyung?" eric asked. "jisung , you know when i passed out in gym class last week?" yongbok asked. jisung nodded. "i hadn't eaten for two months. i can handle twenty six days. it's better then before i met you jisung. trust me."