red for the drink that's mixed with suicide

school grounds

10:20 p.m.

friday

sunwoo groaned as he felt a stabbing pain in his chest. "you're okay, sunwoo." yongbok said, wait? yongbok? sunwoo opened his eyes to meet eyes with a panicked yongbok. "hi bokkie." he smiled, "hi sunwoo" yongbok smiled back. "omo! he's awake hyunjin!" seungmin yelled. hyunjin ran to see sunwoo. "hey sun" he smiled. "hi jinnie" he smiled as well.

hyunjin, yongbok, and sunwoo used to be the golden trio of the school. they always had fun with each other. always messing around. always not caring. they used to be as wild as sangyeon if not wilder. but then they went a little too far, a little too wild, a little too crazy, and then someone was dead. and they split. if they were together people would suspect it. they're was another person of the golden trio, but behind the scenes, they didn't go to the same school so no one knew about him except for the trio. the day they went a little too far, the day they were a little too wild, the day they were a little too crazy, and then the day where someone was dead. the someone you may be wondering? choi bomin.

"long time no see" sunwoo laughed standing up and hugging the boys. "bokkie how do you know him?" jisung asked shocked. "i'm afraid that's classified information jisung-ah" yongbok responded. "i'm your best friend!" jisung tried to reason. "i know and because of that you absolutely can not know how." yongbok explained his voice shaking. "there's alot you don't know for you to call him your best friend." hyunjin stated. "yeah, i don't care, he's still my best friend." jisung argued. "don't start fighting please" jacob begged. "we won't. at least not now." hyunjin glared at jisung. the two hated eachother, yet another reason jisung can't know how yongbok knows sunwoo.

"you okay chanhee?" changmin asked while others were either focussing on yongbok, hyunjin, and sunwoo or talking between themselves. "i'm fine changmin, why do you ask?" chanhee smiled. "you stopped smiling. you never stop smiling." changmin explained. "i'm smiling now aren't i?" he giggled. "sure you are." changmin sighed. " i get that you're bitter because of something but that doesn't mean i have something wrong with me okay?" chanhee sighed. "i didn't say anything about there being something wrong with you." changmin growled. "i'm not dumb changmin, you think something's wrong with me." he sighed, smile still glued upon his face. "maybe cause there is." changmin grumbled. "there's nothing wrong with me changmin. everything is perfectly fine." chanhee insisted. his eyes said overwise, that stupid smile glued on his face even as tears streamed out of his eyes. "it's okay to not be okay chanhee." changmin mumbled pulling the boy into his lap and hugging him. "you'll be okay chanhee." he comforted to the boy curled into him.

minho and jaehyun were sitting at the top of the stairs. "would you of missed me if i actually jumped that day?" jaehyun asked. "of course i would've jae." minho smiled sadly putting his arm around jaehyun. "really? or this another thing you're forced today?" jaehyun asked the boy. "i wasn't forced to save you that day jae, but i did, because although yes originally i was forced to be your friend, you became a true friend to me lee jaehyun, so no i'm not being forced to this, i'm doing this because you are the only person i can truly call family." minho said to jaehyun. "i'm sorry that you were for-" minho put his finger up to jaehyun's lips. "don't you dare start that." minho smiled. "the next time you do i'll have to stop you more aggresively." minho laughed. jaehyun smirked, curious about what minho meant. "i'm sor-" minho kissed him. jaehyun froze. "jaehyun and minho are kissing!!!' seungmin yelled pointing at the two.